Best Way Is The Old Way #RevertMercy

Mod Edit:Removed the mention of your forum suspension. Per our Forum Code of Conduct, penalties/account actions are not to be discussed on the forums. Please focus on the Mercy feedback. Thanks.

(Note: Mercy trashca- I mean feedback thread is down, so I’m making this post.)

Also, this is NOT talking about her recent revert of her hp/s. This isn’t about buffs or nerfs. This isn’t about if Mercy is OP or not.

This is about FIXING Mercy.

Ever since Mercy’s rework, she has been downhill. An endless spiral of

< “Nerf Mercy!”
< Nerfed.
< “Mercy is too boring, buff her!”
< Buffed.
< Repeat.

It’s beeen awful for Mercy mains around to play a boring character as Mercy and to have the anti-Mercy people come in and have her nerfed more as it is.

Now, if you notice, this majorly happened AFTER THE REWORK. It was a flop of a rework that sent her to the trash/firestorm she is today. She is one of our most beloved heroes and to have her nerfed, buffed, and have the Mercy mains be told she’s OP and needs a nerf everyday isn’t good.

So, she needs a revert.

Mass Rez comes back, with a lowered cast time. That’s it, all she needs. Rez on a cooldown ability was a awful idea because of how awful the cast time is, and how you can’t move. It makes her useless in team fights unless she is being protect COMPLETELY by her team, she can’t Rez if they’re camping bodies. It shouldn’t be an ability on cooldown and needs to be back on her ult. Whatever happened to the old saying of “Die on point, I have Rez!”

You could also change Mercy in some other ways, but mainly she needs Mass Rez back, especially if we’re in a meta of high DPS and team wipes. We need this, and I believe she’ll finally be balanced if she gets this revert.

Blizzard, it’s okay to mess up. We’re a toxic bunch, but we would understand. If you came out and stated the rework of Mercy was awful, then we wouldn’t riot. Sure there’d be trolling and “Well took ya long enough” (which, with all do respect, I would say) but it’s okay to come out to your community and state your mistakes, it shows you are about the game and you want to make things good and fix them.

So, it’s time Mercy got back what she had, back to the basics of her.

(But please, if you do change the way PoTG’s work for her Rez.)

#RevertMercy.

165 Likes

240 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued Part IV] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued Part IV] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018