Best Mercy main?

As far as Mercy goes, who’s the best player? I’m trying to get tips and such. Video recommendations would be great.

probably aspen but she hasn’t uploaded in 4 months, just streams Twitch

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks a lot :smiley:

IMO Eeveea

The best players (of any hero) at an individual skill level are not necessarily high-profile streamers or high rank. The high rated matches are extremely scripted and people don’t even bother to check their flanks because the plays are less troll/audacious. You don’t have to 1v1 a reaper all game as Mercy if you’re in GM. You do in <500.

thats not necessarily true

1 Like

Correct, it isn’t. But neither is the converse. Just wanted to put it out there that ppl like Vale don’t face nonstop cringeworthy 1v1’s where most ppl would swap/leave or beg the team for help. In <500, no one is listening, you either win the 2v1 vs. the smurfs or you don’t get out of spawn.

The other scenario are the weird flank ninja attacks and solo ults that make you look like a chump. In the <500 league you’re not going to get a headsup so the way you sense your environment is totally more honed in.

The third scenario is the cautious, heal a good team or pocket a good dps Mercy vs. the hard carry solo queue ladder rank up grind Mercy. People like Vale do’nt have to deal with the later.

Each of these are just some of many scenarios that burn a ton of calories each log-in session, when you’re trying to rank up as support, vs. being grandfathered into by stacking up and locking-in above the clouds several seasons ago.

Animetic is pretty good, and she uploads pretty often.

1 Like

Hoshizora is one of the best mercys search him

hoshizora is a person that i have words about that i wouldn’t like sharing on this platform, but will say that i dont recommend their content

2 Likes

Do you have any true reason or is just Because you are homophobe?

im lgBt, so not a homophobe lmfao, for the most part its just for their twitter, they just steal content from smaller creators and they hate redshell and other streamers for literally 0 reasoning

1 Like

He does his own videos with his own gameplays and his own memes, idk why you say that :confused:

his youtube is his own content, not his twitter, thats the main reason i dislike him
also him and teslas lab are among my very small list of blocked users
tesla is just not an incredibly smart player
https://imgur.com/Nk39XIO

1 Like

Allright you have reasons , but they are very good healers so i still recomend them to learn from them xd

Op just a tip try to learn to superjump correctly and on the best moments to cover yourself

ML7 isn’ the best but he recently (or still doing) a mercy to gm (or top500) series and if you look up the first videos from that he goes over stuff like how to superjump, game settings as well as explaining his in-game decisions.

Here’s the first video, mL7 | GOLD SR | + SUPER JUMP | MERCY - EDUCATIONAL UNRANKED TO GM (HOW TO PLAY SUPPORT) - EPISODE 1 - YouTube
I would like to add that DM with mercy is not only extremely good warmup but it’s also very satisfying to win and get pogs like this, Mercy DM warmup POG - YouTube

I am a big fan of Niandra because all of their videos are focused around personal misplays and thought process.

Also because Niandra has an epic montage of risky rezes set to Lonely Digger.

2 Likes

I’d say Aspen and EeveeA are excellent. ML7 is also very good; he spends his time playing all the main supports, but has a dedicated alternate Mercy account that he plays on regularly.

For YouTube content, I’d recommend Niandra. They release a variety of videos regularly on the state of Overwatch, the state of Mercy, and well as gameplay reviews and such. One of their recent helpful videos was which supports Mercy works best with in the current meta, and I thought that it was interesting.

Ml7s mercy un ranked to gm is pretty good and has nice info

1 Like

I know what I’m doing, I just fail at doing it.

1 Like