Bernhoft's latency issues

Same. I’m currently sitting at 600 ping on NA servers while having normal ping on EU.

This is definitely not a Verizon issue then as i use a completely different ISP. I also tried logging into WoW on NA and the ping ingame was normal, except for a very long loading screen ( also long load for logging into the battle.net launcher to NA, but not to EU ) Really weird

Hey Bernhoft,

I went ahead and moved your posts to your own thread since you aren’t experiencing the Verizon issues. Can you run a WinMTR to the EU servers so we can take a look?

1. Download WinMTR
  2. Right-click on the downloaded .zip folder and select “Extract All”, to extract the files to a new folder.
  3. Open the new folder that was created, then open the WinMTR_x64 folder.
  4. Right-click on the WinMTR application and select “Run as administrator”.
  5. Launch Overwatch and join a match. Once you’re in the match, press Ctrl+Shift+N to open the Network Graph.
  6. Look for the server name displayed in [] brackets and the IP address at the top. Note you will need to remove the colon and port number after the IP address before running the test. (12.345.67.89:PORT)
  7. Switch back to WinMTR, then type the server IP address in the “Host” field.
  8. Click on “Start”. Allow the test to run for at least 10 minutes or the duration of a match. Click on “Stop” when you’re done playing after you have experienced the latency or connection issue.
  9. Click on “Copy Text to Clipboard”, paste the results here, then highlight everything and hit the </> button in the posting section so it will allow links.