Behold the evolution of the Brig hate

Just about every support ultimate affects team fights.

2 Likes

what other ult in the game affects 2 or even 3 team fights

Rally is one of the worst support ultimates in the game, especially due to the fact that it needs to ramp up and Brigitte can be killed midcast.

2-3 team fights? Are you serious? 100 armor barely lasts 1.

These gross exaggerations are comical at best. I can say something like “D.va deals 1000 hp to anyone caught in the blast it ends a team fight immediately, it is op.”

But is it? No. I’d rather have Transcendence or Sound Barrier to rely on than Rally.

18 Likes

I’m thinking her pickrate might even go up after this patch, and GOATs will be even stronger.

Her winrate might settle down though, so that Bronze Brigs aren’t winning more than other healers in GM.

2 Likes

valkyrie, transcendence, sound barrier, coalascense, nano boost…

All of them affect team fights.

Are you guys actually trying to downplay rally? It’s the reason Brig counters dive so hard, and is why sustain based dps is so weak right now. It’s why Hanzo and Widow and Doomfist all became meta, because tehy can break through the armor and aren’t as hurt by armor. I don’t think its OP by any means, but it’s still a very good ult

4 Likes

I don’t understand… are you saying trance lasts 2 teamfights?

I guess you can say nano actually does affect 2 because whoever gets it will have a faster ult

So you wouldn’t mind if they made Brig armor be above shield health, instead of below it?

No I wouldn’t mind at all.

But I would want it to apply to all shields. when it comes to adding armor from outside a normal person’s hp, and not just be Brigitte specific.

You’re right. If Reinhardt corner peeks you are generally going to see him doing it. You do not normally get this luxury with Brig. Is it an issue? I don’t think so.

However I can see why nobody would care about Reinhardt peeking as his footsteps are loud and his shield is huge. Brigitte with a personal shield with a stun ability is pretty handy if you are able to corner peek without anyone knowing.

It’s not 100 armor that is provided. I actually don’t know what the max is, it just never goes over 100. It is giving armor the entire time it’s actiavted. It is a won team fight often and often has left over especially on zens and Zarya

1 Like

FYI, while holding out his shield, Rein can hold down the left mouse button to pan his camera without turning his shield, so you wouldn’t be able to see him corner peeking.

3 Likes

That’s something I didn’t know about.

yeah let me know when rein can corner peek and combo someone for 200 hp in a stun.

2 Likes

I don’t mind her corner peak. I just think she should be more in line with the rest of the hero pools ability to actually die. And I think her armor pack is too strong. And I think her ult should decay.

How about a corner peek and pin for 350?

Or an instant 180, Fire Strike?

5 Likes

Both of those things were true. Do we have a problem with facts now?

yeah that would work in bronze. That does not work at high level.

3 Likes

What do you classify as high level?

Not to mention that Brig can’t even combo anyone to death anymore without adding 2 at least additional swings to the combo (depending on who she’s fighting.)