Behind the scenes of Bounty Hunter

It’s more complicated then that.

It’s more about long term then the little things.

Unfortunately people in Australia can’t even experience these modes because it takes forever to find a game in Arcade over here! …Assuming you get into a match at all. :-1: :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Honestly, I think it was a rather strange thing to add given we have the workshop, but I don’t mind it and it’s simple enough to where it’s pretty obvious it didn’t “take away” from OW2 or something else (it didn’t take up time).

well It is a limited time mode it won’t last forever and next year If we don’t have Ow2 yet Maybe it will get updated and it is team oriented who knows
I think the gamemode gets too much hate Its simple fun and if you dont enjoy it: dont play it

1.Pick Echo
2.Profit

Simpler Easy Method

1. Pick Junkrat
  2. Get bounty once.
  3. Save Ult, (continue be murder happy till the bounty is off you.)
  4. Hunt Down the New Bounty holder with the new Ult. (Who you can see across the map)
  5. Repeat 3 and 4 till you win the game. (You can also pick who kills you with this method to knock someone else chances of winning more.)

Hogs is actually better.

Pick hog, hunt bounty, keep hunting as people is forced to aim you and you have a massive 1 v 1 advantage.

Ult if necessary but other than that, just keep farming.

It’s far more consistent that Junkrat method, and I’ve been cheesing the Junkrat method as optimally as I can using Jesterskull method but can still lose.

Aside from that, gamemode is actually pretty fun and much faster since the bounty makes it tempting to hunt them down while also fighting others along the way.

Besides, I find tracers getting the bounty to be the worse. All they do is just keep running away and it’s darn near impossible to catch them depending on the map.

yay… new mode… and every game is roughog, junbkrat and reapper. THX

got my 3 achievements. I don’t recommend this mode every game is this 3 heros

Played exactly 1 game of this and there were 3 D.Vas constantly diving everything and a bunch of Roadhogs just healing and existing between one shots.

You can’t just create a mode, give no consideration whatsoever to the hero roster, and expect it to be well-received.

Why not lootbox for winning the first time?

The fact that you can continuously get points without being or killing the bounty target feels… odd.
I’ve seen people win by just hunting down everyone like it was a regular Deathmatch.

Anyone who knows anything about the workshop could make this in like an hour, why is this being announced like it was your great grandmothers secret chili recipe

N N
E E
G G
A A
TT
I I
V V
E E
yEAH!

Not limited at all, the workshop community already made this game.

It is an LTM for arcade dude

Doesn’t change the fact that it already existed as a workshop game.

I don’t think that really matters fact of the matter is if you hate the gamemode good for you I think it is fine for an LTM
Also the skins this year were all incredible in my opinion so I dont really care if this one LTM isnt that fun