Behind the scenes of Bounty Hunter

It’s an alright mode and was a nice surprise for the event. Could use a bit more tinkering to push it to the next level, but there’s potential.

No experimental?
Ok…

The first thing wrong with this mode is it didn’t launch as a stand-alone week challenge (as in, not tied to a seasonal event).

But more importantly, it didn’t come with a Tuxedo Junkrat skin reward. And that’s inexcusable.

Conquest in arcade when?

You know, this is likely the least about of likes I seen on a Dev article in awhile.

i swear this was a workshop mode like 4 weeks ago…

1 Like

Can you guys stop making and encouraging 1 vs all modes in a game that is designed as a team game in its core? None of the heroes are balanced for 1 vs all and it is not a well thought mode either.

The game hasn’t gotten a single real main mode for its entire lifespan.

3 Likes

This mode is a waste of clown time

2 Likes

In comparison

The twin Zarya posts got 6 and 9 likes.

Next Stop: Kanezaka got 20 likes

and the Community Tourney got 20 likes…

But I can’t really recall a Blizz topic ever just getting 2 likes.

Exactly that. Game mode is nothing but dumb rats ulting non stop. ZERO thoughts been put in that game mode. And they so proud to announce it and stuff.

btw freezethaw elm was also stolen

1 Like

I think we’re all kinda burnt out on “No OW2 in 2021” news, also not everybody plays arcade.

Guess we get to see if BlizzCon rekindles some hype.

1 Like

The base gamemode that the article talks about is pretty bad. It has problems core to deathmatch that are so easy to solve and would vastly improve the gamemode as a whole (remove tanks, turrets, sombra hack, echo ult), yet blizzard has done absolutely nothing to fix these long standing issues. It’s not just deathmatch, every noncore gamemode suffers this problem of tiny easy to fix issues that blizz continues to just ignore year after year.

1 Like

Interesting.

I could probably make this gamemode in under an hour in the workshop. Probably goes to show how simplified and watered-down the workshop is compared to actual game coding.

1 Like

We might burn out before Blizzcon.

Remember big names left about a week ago.

And fans are already following suit.

Now I won’t for now because kinda the forums realistic/dark humor news guy.

But if Blizzcon doesn’t release a new hero likely am.

Though I don’t know where to go from here.

Actually considering Destiny, which is hard for me already. (Because was a solely a PVE patrolling Sunsinger, before that no longer existed.) (plus story wise saw no reason to stick around.)

But no place seems to be active. (Might just back over there being a bored blinking Voidwalker who can kill his opponents in nanoseconds…)

Not the playstyle I enjoy getting back into, even though I have the experience. (Got bored of sniping for a reason.)

Yo Blizzard can you remove tanks from this and FFA pretty please i’d love it.

Um. Okay. Bye.

I’m mostly playing Deep Rock Galactic, and Gunfire Reborn, with occasional Apex Legends and Killing Floor 2 with friends.

I don’t know why people hate on this game so much sure it is simple but its good I enjoy it

2 Likes

Please god no. I want my mode to be in the arcade, not for me to end up on twitter.

I can’t stand social media.

1 Like