Be player friendly and let us avoid modes in qp

You made me quit comp with flashpoint, its bad mode that’s one sided with no retakes not to mention tank diffs.

Ok literally in qp for months now i have left flashpoint repeatedly, can you make it convinient for me and others so that they dont have to get a replacement cause of me.

either enforce ban for leaving on hero select screen too, so i will quit the game altogether

or may be for once somewhere in your heart you have some pity on your playerbase maybe give a option to avoid flashpoint on qp,

I’ve been asking for a map/mode select in QP for YEARS. It would be SUCH a huge quality of life improvement on this game.

1 Like

I’m down for specific mode queues. Payload only, etc

1 Like

They cant because push would take 90 years to get a match.

i dont mind push even though im not like a huge fan of it, but people leaving certain modes are going to continue to do so, its detrimental to get backfills on start, esp if its tank you literally will lose first fight most of the time, as they select and come in, not to mention the matchmaking will be more wonkier as they do fast backfill.

its better to let people avoid and have decent matches

Irdk why this isn’t a thing. Every other game has it. They could bring 2cp back to qp if they did this too.

3 Likes