Be careful what you wish for, Ana mains

And Ana fell precipitously to F tier after that patch, without the nade nerf, so what exactly is your angle?

At least they were actually right

10 Likes

You know… she did still take nerfs in that patch right? Like, she was the most nerfed hero in that patch.

4 Likes

Ha ha! Well, while in the waiting room, the friendly banter between Ana and Reinhardt is just this side of flirtatious, don’t you think?

Ana: Reinhardt, I must say you are looking quite well. This life must agree with you.
Reinhardt: And you are looking as lovely as ever.

Reinhardt: Ana? How can this be? I thought you were dead…
Ana: I’m sorry Reinhardt. After everything that happened, I needed time.

While not canon, it certainly is interesting.

2 Likes

Dont try to derail the conversation.

This was about Ana mains whining. They whined extremely hard, just like Mercy mains did before. Dont try to act superior and say "HAHA those dumb crying Mercy mains, we Ana mains never cried about anything lol!"

1 Like

I’m not agreeing with OP or dissing Ana mains but seriously y’all started complaining when Ana got her buff to shoot through targets saying “She’s feels bad” and stuff.

4 Likes

I mean your thread is basically ranting, complaints with a lot of generalization of Ana players. I am an Ana main… yet I never talked crap about your Mercy, yet here you are generalizing me into that category.

Let me tell you something. I have been posting on the old forum about Ana ever since 80 dmg nerf til even today (this is an alt account). My original account has 3000+ posts about Ana. I talk about balance for Ana, QOL changes, and bug fixes and I talk about her role / playstyle. My threads consist of respectful posts, and fair feedback.

This is a poorly made thread, a lot of generalization with a very vague and rant-like post that holds no value. I’d hate to be a mercy main represented by people like you. Giving them a bad rep.

Here is my thread about Ana that has respectful feedback unlike your generalization of me, an Ana main.
Ana unfair 80 dmg nerf + QOL changes

5 Likes

I’ll be the first to admit I’m still salty Ana’s damage was nerfed the same patch they buffed her hard counter Winston and his barrier.

I’m pretty sure nobody will deny that.

2 Likes

people will be upset, true, but we arent mercy mains

7 Likes

And what’s the difference?

3 Likes

idk, havent you noticed the massive amount of cringy mercy spam? do you think that the ana change generated half the amount of toxicity this recent 10hps nerf?
yeah, I dont think so either

You say this as though every person whom plays Ana thinks the same way. And wants mercy removed from the game.

Here’s a really radical thought…

How about i, as Reinhardt, have both Ana & Mercy together, in the same team as me?!

2 Likes

insanity

Ah, That’s the thing… Its not just the 10hp its eveything The Rework, The ignoring, And 10 Nerfs in a row. this is just the straw that tipped the camel. They are feed up. And unlike ever other nerf there is no Megathread this time, so either they don’t say anything or we get spam… (Also using cringy is cringy)

2 Likes

Id rather use other words besides cringy but I cant bc mods, rules and stuff

ha ha!

that feels bad, man. :rofl:

1 Like

Whats with all this hatred? Generalizing a ridiculous amount. People giving criticism and suggesting changes to their hero to make them better and more fun isnt whining. Like, what the f*ck else are these forums here for if not to discuss about character balance and suggested changes? You know how many topics I ignore when I get on here? Alot. You wanna know why? Because I dont care about them, or find them to be ridiculous. Im not gonna go into those topics starting an argument because I find it annoying or “cringy.”

Your us vs them mentality is so overly dramatic. Mercy mains arent your enemy. Chill.

4 Likes

I think you’re missing the point of WHY people were asking for nerfs to her.

She, at one point, had a 14% pickrate across all ranks. That means that 90% of the time, she was picked in the competitive ladder. No hero should be THAT necessary.

4 Likes
  • mercy main overextrapolates implying reaper’s hide and ult is similar to hide and rez, comments get toxic, thread gets locked
  • mercy mains proposes reinhardt is a problem bc of his pickrate clearly making a case of “if mercy gets nerfed bc her pickrate then rein too”, comments get toxic, dunno if it has gotten locked yet
  • the provocative title and tone of this thread done by (Im 90% sure) a mercy main
  • that mercy youtuber
  • a lot more stuff I cant remember rn

yeah, not whining at all

me neither, this thread was aimed to ana mains, Im an ana main hence why Im here

true but Id rather not get compared to them

4 Likes

But Ana isn’t OP so she probably won’t receive nerfs, tbh you sound like you’re salty that Mercy isn’t the meta support anymore. The game is refreshing without having mercy in every match