BCRF Event drops

Yeah, the Pink Icon doesn’t seem to want to unlock.

Also have all the sprays but not the Pink player icon. Guessing there’s an issue they’ll need to fix or something.

No you don’t have to do a skill question for this event for being a Cdn eh.

np the situation was clarified on cuppcaakes twitch stream. thnx

Thanks blue, any word why we haven’t gotten the pink mercy icon? Is that being worked on?

Thanks blue, any word why we haven’t gotten the pink mercy icon? Is that being worked on?

The Pink Icon is bugged man.

Dude, we can’t get our Pink Icon. Please fix. We all have the sprays.

Hi all,

This issue should now be resolved. If you’re on console, please restart your console and proceed to relaunch the game. If you’re on PC, please log out and proceed to log back in. From that point, the player icons should be available.

Thank you for your patience and support.

4 Likes

Just checked and I got mine. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Bam! got mine. Now to just wait for it to appear on the forums.

I’ve gotten the icon. I was surprised since so many people are saying they haven’t yet, but I got mine right away. I’m on console, I don’t know if that makes a difference or not.

Got it. Thank you :grin:
Really love this event is going on

Yeah, search up Overwatch League Math Question or something like that. I had to yesterday.

Thnx so much for the wonderful rewards for a wonderful cause. I have received the set of sprays/icons. Looking forward to using them in game. This community is awesome.

I was wondering if the hours still count for the event drops even when you’re still watching past the scheduled time of the live streams?

I made sure to have the cuppcaake stream running for a long time today to make sure I got the three extra hours I needed. I’m not sure how long it took to get my sprays and icon, but I checked a few minutes ago and I had them all. There was no flash on my game indicating I had gotten anything and there were no “new!” signs anywhere, but when I checked everything was there.

I received all the sprays and icon after watching 6 hours of cuppcaake’s stream.

The distribution was fast

I watched over 6 hours of streams but i never got the tier 4 rewards? how can i have this fixed?

did you sync your overwatch account with your twitch account?

Yup i got all the other rewards tiers.

No clue then, sorry I couldn’t be of much help

Well assuming you did everything correctly…i.e. linked your account on twitch, watched the proper streams and did in fact watch for the right amount of time…hey should just appear unlocked in game

Other than that not sure what to say