BCRF Event drops

So, this is my first time using an OW relationship with Twitch, and even though I was watching one of the lives for 2 hours, I didn’t get a spray of the campaign. Don’t get me wrong, of course I wanna help with the awareness, but those sprays are so damn cute! >.< Does anybody know if they take some time to be given or…?

3 Likes

did you link your battle net account and twitch?

2 Likes

According to the streamer that I’m watching right now there will be a delay between watching the stream and getting the event drops. Not sure how long the delay though.

3 Likes

how do you know what streamers are doing it?

There’s a list toward the bottom of this page Unlock Pink Mercy and Help Support Breast Cancer Research — Overwatch 2 — Blizzard News

2 Likes

Are the drops available to everyone or just the same countries as OWL drops?
I’m guessing everyone but just in case…

Yea (20 characters zz)

i have no idea then.

Does it count if you watch it on mobile or tablet?

I think it counts. And from what I can remember the sprays are being released in batches.

It’s just that I can’t view my connected accounts on the tablet (I have connected my BNet account to Twitch) so I’m a bit worried I can’t get the drops since I can’t access my PC that much today

Any info on when the batch drops are? I’ve been watching for the past 7ish hours and still have nothing. :L

Does it have to be 6 hours in a row or can u watch a couple of hours here and there?

Cumulative, so as long as you watch 6 hours total, you’re fine.

2 Likes

I bought the Pink Mercy skin. I couldn’t resist. Shut up and take my money…lols

Pink Mercy is so cute

2 Likes

Still waiting for the drops, been around 7 ish hours? What we do know is it’s cumulative hours and they come out in batches, we just don’t know when. :confused:

1 Like

If anyone has any info on the spray batches / delay can you please update as soon as there is an update ?

Quick question. Are we getting the items in the form of a lootbox, or just have it appear in our gallery?

1 Like

I imagine that it would just appear in the gallery. Gifts and stuff don’t come in lootboxes.

1 Like

Just got my drop. Unfortunately, it thinks I watched around 4 hours and not 7…

EDIT: Strangely I didn’t get the in-game icon either, just one of the two rewards for watching for 4 hours, and none of the ones for six. Weird.