Battle.net and steam not syncing properly?

Hi! Since the new xbox game pass, ive had to download overwatch off of the xbox app (battle.net essentially) so that my rewards would work. For context, I have been playing on the steam version of overwatch (not that its any different). On the steam version, I was able to get the 6 main skins from the xbox game pass but none of the other bonus skins from previous seasons. Anyways, on the battle.net version everything is the same. However, after I played my first match I got almost a notice of past suspensions. It made me click Understood or whatever on pop ups that had my email and full name from my account information about the infractions and it was dated with the dates the suspension would end, however those dates had already past. I had gotten basically muted and that suspension ended on 8/20 ( I don’t remember how long it lasted) and another time where I had gotten suspended and couldn’t play in general for 2 weeks and that ended on 9/6. Since my latest suspension (9/6) I have been too scared to say anything toxic because I had serious overwatch withdrawals, so when I noticed my endorsement level went from 4 to 0 I was very confused. I looked up what a level 0 endorsement level means, and I found out its for people misusing chat (???).

Is this a bug?..

Does my endorsement level go back to 4 after a certain period of time?
Am I level 0 endorsement level forever?
Do I have to restart my endorsement level?

1 Like

I have the same exact issue!!! I’m so glad and also sad it’s not just me. Hopefully they fix this fast because I dropped from level 5 to 0 and even after over an hour of playing QP and receiving endorsements, I’m not even level 1 endorsement yet. So frustrating :frowning:

omg im so glad its not just me either! i thought i did something against TOS

1 Like