Bastion’s high damage is the reason he is unplayable

Where did this whole “toons” thing come from?

Yeah, some heroes need teamwork to work properly, but Bastion doesn’t work with his team, Bastion’s team has to work for him. Playing Bastion (and intending to do so effectively) requires that a main tank and healer stay on him at all times, which pretty much means they aren’t allowed to play the game… This is a problem. I have no problem with Bastion needing to work with his team, but that’s not what we have at the moment.

1 Like

They capped it at 50% at the same time they nerfed Ironclad to 20%. It was the same patch. Orisa never saw damage boost stacking. Bastion and Ana were the only ones that had damage resist at the time.

I don’t think shotguns count, no.
But if they removed the damage falloff entirely, they’d also need to nerf the actual damage per bullet or he really would have a damage of 450 per second.

You wouldn’t know a thing about bastion he’s grossly under powered

2 Likes

Wait, Ana used to have Damage Resist?
Or do you just mean her nanoboost?

He has overpowered parts and underpowered. Ignorant.

PLEASE STOP NERFING HIM. You want to make it a projectile with less damage, stop it.

1 Like

But if you reduce his damage per second, then he loses his “barrier buster” job… What I’m saying is messing around with his kit like that is tricky…

Yeah, her Nanoboost. Not herself.

1 Like

When the only part of him that could possibly be considered op is heavily it weighed by all his weaknesses there is absolutely no op parts about it YOU’RE the one who’s ignorant

1 Like

You people want his entire kit buffed which will make his OP parts even more so. I’m not ignorant, I’m a realist. You people are biased and only want a BS hero to be OP so you can climb easily

Bastion’s damage used to be checked by his lack of mobility. Now it is checked by his lack of mobility and massive spread.

Yeah, there’s not much point there… Apparently having 450 DPS is OP no matter what, even though he can only do that when point blank, and he has no conceivable way to get point blank…

Reaper is also super OP, because he does 560 DPS… ignore the fact that he also has to be point blank, and has to land every pellet as a headshot to do that…

2 Likes

I swear nobody ever uses your link. They amount of facts and data in there would blow their mind.

2 Likes

I notice you have essentially no time on Bastion. I’m pretty sure I know more about him than you and I agree with Hangman.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

He isn’t a bs hero with his underpowered state he isn’t even useable competitively which is absolutely unacceptable we don’t want him to be good tier must pick just something ANYTHING that makes him viable it’s so disheartening to see one of my favorite characters be f tier for the entirety of a game being released

1 Like

So me not playing a hero means I don’t get my view validated? Thank god I can apply this mind set to all the “mass rez isn’t OP” people since none of them play her

What can you expect from someone with the battle tag buff Mercy

He’s saying you should play Bastion a decent amount first, then reconsider if his damage is OP.

Yet you still use the “BS Hero” argument against Bastion even though Mercy also gets a lot of that…

1 Like