Bastion’s high damage is the reason he is unplayable

They tried it, it made him worse than before. Don’t do it again.

You have under an hour on almost every hero.
(And no, until otherwise shown or proved i will Not be believing the “that’s just a smurf account” Excuse)

Please, try to understand… You don’t play the hero, so why even talk about that hero’s Balance in the first place, if you cannot provide an informed opinion?

You won’t literally die if you say “I don’t know much about this”

2 Likes

There is no part about that is overpowered he needs buffed what parts about him do you even think are op

1 Like

Yes LtsMccree_tk was a family name I wanted to carry it on with my PSN gamertag.

He’s a niche pick, I’m complaining what more do you want from me?

The point still stands i’m afraid…

Bastion players happen to know a Bit About Bastion.

Let us balance our hero.

And perhaps you should read through some of this real quick:
(And by that i mean Actually Read it.)

Read through that post^ If you wish to develop Any kind of understanding about Bastion’s current situation.

Unless of course… You are just here to argue, and not really have any informed Conversation.

2 Likes

Nothing, just try to enjoy yourself while screaming into the void of unrealistic balance suggestions.

Anything someone wishes specifically Not to understand, becomes unrealistic in their own eyes.

Actually, sources are important. Someone without much experience vs someone with more is in our favor. It’s the same reason in a debate someone’s going to listen to a doctor about medical things and not a mechanic.

1 Like

Is that yet another person thats mad because of all the changes that were done to a certain hero?

Or is it a pure hate towards bastion?

1 Like

If they were a Mercy main who actually cared about justice in balance, Than they could actually understand our situation.

2 Likes

I’ve seen 200 hour Mercy mains with no concept of balance who actually think Mercy is underpowered right now. You can spend 1000 hours on a hero, but if you don’t understand basic balancing principles, your opinion is probably going to be useless.

1 Like

And nothing happens because you’ve just taken power out and put in the same amount so he’s just crappy all around.

1 Like

Yes. In lower ranks, we gathered informations from all over the ranks.

2 Likes

You simply cannot understand balancing principals, if you choose not to read them.

Which is why i’ve read through most of the Mercy threads.
(Literally most of the megathreads.)

1 Like

Just do it by 33% that makes it normal.

You did it again. Stop trying to tie in my mental health and I’ll be more open to listening. But you’ve done it twice so I’m not taking you seriously right now.

1 Like

I haven’t taken you seriously in about 5 months lol

They should just swap his turret/tank modes.

Make his normal dps mode tank, giving him mobility, large aoe attacks with splash dmg, it would hopefully allow him to be useful in more situations and should stop the nightmare that is the ‘pirate ship’ comp.

Then his ult is an improved sentry mode with a narrower spread and increased rate of fire. Giving him a potentially deadly ultimate that can have an actual impact on the enemy team.

I don’t have the time to sit around reading megathread after megathread. I’m talking in a very general sense. You cannot give a hero buffs without giving them nerfs to compensate, this is how we ended up with current Hanzo. From what I’ve seen, it’s only buff suggestions without nerfs to go along with them.