Bastion needs a fix ASAP

The only way to fix Bastion is not by reworks but by TWEAKING his kit. I trust that Chibifox has a far greater solution than all of you combined.

That’s all what Bastion needs.

11 Likes

all that bastion needs is to be deleted
he’s trash but op at the same time lol

10 Likes

I’d personally like some ability while in Recon Mode to tag and remotely ping enemies or to deploy proximity sensors that trigger when an enemy is nearby for only Bastion to see…

Thereby allowing Bastion to actually recon relevant info for himself to prepare a Sentry ambush or make a call out to his team.

It wouldn’t wall-hack like Widow’s mine nor Hanzo’s sonic arrow, basically just ping the targets last known location… kind of like pinging enemy movements with the cameras in Rainbow Six: Siege. But unlike R6, the enemy wouldn’t be notified that it’s movement had been detected, giving Bastion a clear advantage for setting Sentry and calling out to his team.

:thinking: But I wouldn’t say no to a shield and headshots while in Sentry Mode, too. :sweat_smile:

Chibifox definitely has good ideas for Bastion. Now if only Blizzard would use the experimental mode to test something.

5 Likes

That’s not fixing the hero, that’s ignoring a glaring issue. This would be no better than what Blizzard has been doing to Bastion since launch.

10 Likes

Nah he needs a rework.

Sitting there holding down one button is boring gameplay. He needs more dynamic abilities.

7 Likes

one think i wish they would add is to make him boopable when hes in his sentry mode pls

4 Likes

I mean, Bastion can be hooked and charged out of Sentry, as well as being hacked. Nerfs are the last thing this hero needs.

2 Likes

nerf him nerf him nerf him

4 Likes

As much as I want Bastion to be given balance changes like ChibiFox suggests, I don’t think they’ll ever make him viable and not feel like trash to go against.

I think a rework is really the only way to go with a hero with his design.

1 Like

nah jk hes the probably the worst and most stupid hero there is, idk why but every bastion main there is i imagine them as an 8 year old fortnite boy lol
hes either op or completely useless, nerf or buff idc hes just bastion

1 Like

A shield on Bastion would brake the game completely. That’s WAY too much. Honestly I think Bastion is too strong as he is. People just need to learn where to place him.

4 Likes

I’ve personally always felt that Bastion is kinda trash, but not as bad as people make it out to be. I think that just literally every other DPS is miles more viable, and that’s why Bastion “sucks”. The hero is just being slept on for all we know.

Eyyy

That’s pretty good.

Aside from clearly being shouted out, in a cool way, i do still fully agree that Bastion needs these changes.

A playable Bastion will look strong on paper, that’s just something that people are going to have to accept.

Reinhardt looks incredibly strong on paper…
But does that stop you from trying to run at him, and flashbang over his shield?
No.

No it doesn’t.

Your passive aggressiveness is a higher compliment to me than mentioning my name. I’m proud.

3 Likes

What Bastion need is a nice comfy grave. Where he can rest for all eternity.

Just kidding i wish Blizzy would do something for him. I wanted to play him badly because he is reminds me of Heavy and i loved playing in TF2.

Putting it in experimental mode and testing his improved kit is probably a good idea.

Sorry, I had to. Bastion is being ignored by this company for too long. People also are afraid to talk about Bastion, just look how long ago the last post is created.

1 Like

Oh no, don’t dare apologize… if my name is used to light the next fire, with the intention of watching the world burn, i can think of no other higher compliment.

We do need to fix this hero, and if that means drowning out everything else with our voices, we’ll do so.

1 Like

Horrible designed hero. Needs a complete rework tbh.

2 Likes

It’s almost like somebody suggested a rework or something.

We should go back and forth so this topic will stay at the top list.

1 Like