Bastion needs a change

Let me rephrase then. Any buff that allows him to survive a tracer ult won’t go to live.

I don’t think you need this if you can transform into recon mode. But I agree with the rest of your post. If we’re really concerned about Bastion’s immobility in sentry then just make a quicker cast time for shift.

Because the rest of the roster doesn’t? It’s just unfair to the rest of us.

Then why the hell does anyone play him? You’re a Bastion main, why do you play him if he sucks so much?

THIS.

I’m not saying the character is op I just mean that he doesn’t need a change. He’s already powerful with some counters because of his high damage output he doesn’t need a buff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdxyTrHekrc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCmx4mRrwOI (not owl but it’s still pro games`
Kolorblind, blucid, etc.

I’d only say on attack because in general defense heroes are bad on attack. That’s just how OW is made :confused: Same for hanzo but he’s got scatter. Just because someone is hated as a pick doesn’t mean they’re not really good lol

Ana’s actually the least picked. He’s not OP, again…

How do you know that’s not the community’s fault instead of the hero? What about throwers? In general the players… I’ve said it already.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Untrue. Just try using his range.

good to hear lol i thought we were going crazy here

You can set up with your backs against walls?

Ults aren’t supposed to be game breaking (usually). If it really turns the tide like a d.va ult then it takes much more time to charge that ult, but bastion’s ult charge is relatively quick if you have fresh meat as victims to shred. If the mercy is pocketing them or something you’ll either kill them or just get free ult charge.

1 Like

I love all of these responses!

2 Likes

No he is the least picked (h ttps://www.overbuff.com/heroes). All other defense heros besides torb are viable on attack. Hanzo, Widow, Junk etc. Bastion is UP right now and needs a buff. Even Kolor bastion the one high tier bastion main says he needs a buff.

1 Like

I was never talking about Bastion’s Ult charge. The last half of that paragraph had nothing to do with Bastion’s ult… Just a slight correction, pal.

I was talking more about how Bastion is Constantly targeted With Other ultimate’s.

and also yea, Ultimate’s Are Supposed to be game changing. Every last one of them, in my opinion.

1 Like

[Hero Statistics - Overbuff - Overwatch 2 Statistics]
Here’s that overbuff link, but Hopefully Clickable, for ya.

and also, Here’s Kolorblind Himself Literally saying that:

2 Likes

Ana is picked more than McCree and Junkrat? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: For some reason that’s just a little hard to believe lol. I see way more Bastions than Ana in QP and comp both. On streamers too :confused: Oh well lol. But you still have no evidence that it’s not because people don’t like playing him or that people don’t know how to play him (they’re not moving).

So what? You said that Tank mode should feel like an armored tank that’s hard to uproot “at all” (which would break his ult). Because it’s so easy to get his ult multiple times in a match the amount of nontankiness his ult is.

Because a pro says it, it must be true. If xQc says that Jake is actually J LUL K E then it must be true. If profit says that genji should be able to flip the bird in an emote he should. Right? RIGHT?!

What does this mean? Like the enemy team uses ults to combat your ult? Of course that’s going to happen lol. If a soldier uses visor zen might pop trance. If reaper blossoms then mercy will guardian angel.

Thanks for clarifying. I misunderstood your claims because you previously were talking about his ult. Take 2.

:man_shrugging: Nothing you can do about it. If someone wants to target you then by all means they should because you pump so much damage out. If you can dish out the damage then you should be focused (right after the supports) so that they don’t die. Everyone wants to win.

Seems ChibiFox has deleted their post. Idk why.

I don’t know either, Actually… :neutral_face:

I think my page lagged, And it Thought i clicked Delete instead of Edit.
that was really weird tho.

On the Topic of being focused down, in higher ranks The bastion is Focused over all else, I swear it. it’s true. Ask any Bastion player.

I Was Going to go into the Strategy of it all, as Strategy is my Favorite thing, But i guess not since it got Deleted. :laughing:

(Such as how if the Enemy D,Va has Ulted, If i am safe, i will Ult as Bastion Just for the Chance to Delete the Mini D,Va before she can Re-Mech, As a D,Va is a Major threat anyways…)

2 Likes

I could ask any bastion player. Still my point stands. You’re saying it’s annoying to be focused as bastion and I’m saying it’s annoying to be playing against bastion. I don’t wanna hurt him so he’s a pile of scrap so I’m saying leave him be. You’re focused because you can do more damage than the entirety of your team at times especially because your tanks are so focused on protecting you and your dps is flanking while the supports are healing.

More like focused because he is an easy target and eliminating him will make a easier 5v6 situation.

2 Likes

Pretty much this.

Even Tanks will run Directly at a Bastion, Alone… (No matter which one) Simply because they think/Know that they can Out dps him, And make the fight a 5v6

1 Like

Not always. Remember you have a team? Tanks? Covering for you? :thinking:

Tanks? what tanks?

jokes aside, no cover will help bastion against fast moving enemy team.

Plus his slow TTK makes that you cant even kill one target before they get you.

2 Likes

I don’t get the argument, just because a team can protect you, doesn’t mean the hero is good. So torbjorn must be fine then right? as long as a team protects you? so why are they planning on reworking him. Symmetra right? Good as long as she has a team to protect her right? that’s why she’s getting a rework?

1 Like

Time to kill is pretty fast IMO- around 3 something seconds for squishies if your aim is ok and 6 or something for full tanks if you can only shoot bellies for some reason. The fast moving enemy team isn’t gonna 6v1 you that’s just wasting their time lol. Who said they’re fast anyways? If you have dive on you then play antidive.

Looks like this guy has found some sort of Team composition that no one else has yet heard of… :thinking:

Please explain this…
“AntiDive”

1 Like

Not to bully but i think this is 6 briggets

2 Likes

But that in of itself, is a Dive comp.

Only dive counters dive.

It’s a never ending circle of Death. O-O

1 Like

Exactly, anti dive doesn’t exist otherwise dive wouldn’t be so strong and such a good comp for an easy win. Also ill be honest, bastions old sentry was a super good anti dive if you were a good positioner and who you focused etc. but now he cant kill for the life of him.

1 Like