BASTION MEI fall off CHANGES opinions?

Hi all

I don’t know if u gave Bastion a run today after the patch but buffing his fall off damage has made him very good (at least in plat high gold I play)

The only possible buff I could see for him is a small speed increase on his self-healing mechanism.

AS FOR MEI i really don’t understand any difference what so ever

Bastion’s Recon mode is a fair bit better

Bastion’s Sentry mode is almost completely unaffected because his spread at those ranges gives him a forced 30% accuracy anyway (I wish that were an exaggeration), so he’s not going to do much damage in the first place.

Mei is probably the most affected by these changes, as she can now do actual damage from more than 20 meters away from her target. Now a headshot will do 150 damage from any distance instead of just within 22 meters, which makes her a viable DPS.

If they want to buff Bastion, just decrease his spread to be the same as Orisa’s (or maybe Hammond’s). He doesn’t really need headshots, he just needs to be able to hit his targets. If they want to do one better, remove Ironclad completely, revert Sentry, keep the Recon buffs, keep the Repair buffs, add 150 armor back to Tank.

1 Like

First it’s called fall-off. Now Mei does a more consistent damage, because does always 75 damage instead of being in a range from 75 to 22. An headshot now does always 150 damage

thanks corrected it ( 20 characters)