Bastion Megathread On His Current Situation *Bug Fixed!*

Wow. Nice first post.

I agree that Bastion need some help.

5 Likes

It’s wonderful to see such a popular thread for Bastion.

2 Likes

just here to bump and move on use your bump carefully

1 Like

I don’t think you know what counters means. It does not mean that you automatically win and have no risk of ever losing a fight against who you counter. It only means you are at an advantage against who you fighting, which Bastion is against every tank. Hog can get melted from very far away due to his massive hitbox. It is your job to keep that distance so that he can’t hook you. Reinhardt will get melted before he lands his pin unless he starts it about 10 feet infront of you or less and with full health. Again, keep your distance. Fighting Rein that close is just asking for trouble, especially if he isn’t alone. 90% of Orisa’s value is negated by Bastion since her shield lasts less than two seconds under his fire. An Orisa without a shield is a sitting duck. Shooting Zarya bubbles is no one’s fault but your own. Bastion is hitscan, so the moment you stop shooting is the moment she stops charging up. Unless you’re shredding the bubble to kill whoever is inside, there should be no reason for Bastion to be feeding a Zarya.

That’s the problem, he doesn’t really have an advantage in those fights. That’s why I listed all of the advantages they have over him. Basically the ability to exploit his damage, completely avoid it while dealing damage, or he just can’t use it (hook an charge). If you’re at a range of more than 20 meters you’re going to start missing even the Roadhogs and his take a breather allows him to get safely to 20 meters.

1 Like

MEGATHREADS NEVER DIE

i want to see him buffed badly

4 Likes

I would genuinely enjoy tank mode as a regular skill, it would freshen things up, give him mobility and just be fun if nothing else. You have some fantastic ideas here i would love to see some taken into consideration.

1 Like

well another bump come on guys keep this thing going also im pretty sure this guy is forum banned atm

2 Likes

Me? Why would I be forum banned?
Edit: account broke, it’s no longer linked to my ingame account even though it still is :stuck_out_tongue:

fixed! I had to relog in 3 different places on the different branches of the website before it went back to normal.

1 Like

Erry day I’m bumpin’ it.

1 Like

Me too. :frowning_face:

Btw. how do you do the thingies that expand when you clikc them?

reply to the post I’m making now and click “full quote” it should show the whole thing and what I did to make it work.

further instructionsEverything inside the summary section is just the name of the drop down, everything after the summary tags and between the details tags is what will be in it.

It involves the removal of ironclad making pirateship weaker because it’s harder to keep Bastion alive.

i cant find the “full quote” thing :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the top left button like where the bold and italics options are.

Testing Hello, it worked

Ty for showing me XD

1 Like

oh btw I forgot to mention, the third word in your most recent post is actually one that gets censored if your post is flagged, I’m not going to flag it but you might want to remove it before someone does flag you.

Bumping for bastions sake, bring back the old pharmacy killer

5 Likes

That’s one thing I’m a bit confused about, people want a hitscan to counter PharMercy, but won’t let Bastion do it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes