Bastion Megathread On His Current Situation *Bug Fixed!*

Iā€™m just drowning them out now. They tend to ruin anything good that happens to Bastion. Iā€™m just going to tell them to deal with it

There are times when it actually would be OP but they over react to everything so I donā€™t know what to gage it against now.

Because thatā€™s kind of his thing. Heā€™s kind of supposed to have a mode for everything because thatā€™s just his character. reconmode for pushing with normal mobility with an accurate hitscan, sentry for murdering all the things while immobile, minitank (if itā€™s added) would be more mobility (rocket jumps) with burst damage but itā€™s a projectile. It would also help get to ambush spots.

Isnā€™t that the point of bringing an F tier hero out of the dumpster fire? It will upset everything because suddenly youā€™ve thrown a not sucky hero into the mix. The D.vas and Genjis who went unpunished will start dying in positions they normally wouldnā€™t.

This is why people probably complain, because they canā€™t do something as safely as they could before.

Thought of the Day: ā€œThe first Omnic war was not really a war for the Omnics, It was practice.ā€

1 Like

tank as skill good.
Ultimate for awakening? goood!

Hey, you bumped a thread about Bastionā€¦ so thatā€™s coolā€¦ butā€¦ what?

Nice mega thread and I couldnā€™t agree more on Bastionā€™s current condition. He (she?) needs to be reworked.
I really liked the idea of his ultimate rework, Overclock and adding the tank mode as his ā€œEā€ ability. This would add some diversity to his playstyle which the game desperately needs because it has been stale for quite a long time now.

But thereā€™s one major problem with this rework: Blizzard didnā€™t thought this up, so theyā€™ll most like ignore it like usually. I really wish that Blizzard would increase their working pace, because it usually takes them at least one month to do even a simplest hero change to the game. At the current pace it will probably take half a year or so before they even start thinking about Bastionā€™s situation and another few months before they implement those changes to the PTR.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with increasing the work pace and implementing these hero changes to the game faster, because that will stir the meta and make the game less stale.

1 Like

To our knoelwdge, Bastion is a guy (Or at least an it)ā€¦ He wasnā€™t in the ā€œGirl Powerā€ brawl back when they had such things.

Yes, it would make his kit so much more funā€¦ please do it Blizz.

Iā€™m really hoping thatā€™s not the case :cry:ā€¦ To be fair though, they did kinda sorta take the idea, and use it on Mercyā€¦ They put Rez on E, and gave her a buffing ult. Iā€™m like 70% sure Tank on E was around before Mercy 2.0 anywayā€¦

P.S. Blizz pls donā€™t close the thread, itā€™s not a necro, we swear

2 Likes

Your not very bright recon is specifically for repositioning and taking out low health and NOOOOOOOO it is not comparable to 76 asking for him to not be the worst hero is not asking for a hand out. If you think wanting a damage buff for a character that is undeniably weaker then even the characters he counters a handout you donā€™t know Jack about balance

HAH I was told to come here from a small battle, now Im in the war XD im gonna start by saying something opiniated and counter productive

bastion sucks.

The beacon has been lit

I literally posted a link to this like not even one minute ago how did you get here so fast zetsu lol.

haha well I can run faster than a bastion thatā€™s for sure. I deleted my post because I thought it was the wrong one. Greetings.

O.O

This is an old threadā€¦ never thought id see this thing again.

I already took a screenshot of your opinion, see ya later in jail.

oh then it is the wrong one? what thread were you talking about

hahaha were all in jail we play overwatch

1 Like

Witness the size of this thing:

[šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored]

Look in the thread you came from and I made a post with links to multiple things you might want to look at.

okay man thanks, and thanks for the stats (the only stats that were given XD)