šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

#pointlesstagsprovenothing #icantypeliterallyanythinganditwontgainanytraction

5 Likes

Lots of bastion 1trick fans :man_shrugging:

No its not lol :joy:

#yourightaboutthat

How is it not? Please cite an expertā€™s accepted definition of the practice of scapegoating and contrast it with your practice of attributing blame - not on the perpetrators of toxicity - but a separate third party who has done nothing exceptional.

Gaslighting by saying ā€œno, Iā€™m not doing what Iā€™m categorically doingā€ deserves all the derision it gets.

1 Like

sorry everyone for not posting, real life is being a pain. ok a few things, since iā€™ve temporarily stop playing bastion i have noticed there are a lot of free kills due to bastion players having no world view. iā€™m going to call it ā€œTurret dependency syndrome.ā€

Some snipers no matter the game have the same thing, they are constantly looking in their scopes without scoping out to see how the tides of battle are changing. i treat these kinds of players as free kills.

for those that are interested , Queenie was disposed as the Alpha female by Duchess. Furball is still a scatterbrained ferret. (but Furball makes me laugh the most and forget many things.)

2 Likes

He hasnā€™t responded yet so I assume he isnā€™t going to. Most people just come in hear a make one post about how he should stay bad, I think this guy has the record for longest debate before giving up.

2 Likes

Well I donā€™t expect the developers to respond to this but I hope they read this, I hope that they can learn something from these forums and that people like Otatopyknups are filled with hatred for huge parts of the game they made and huge part of the playerbase who paid the developers wagesā€¦ but they have no good reason to back up their demands.

Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is ā€œwhyā€ followed by deafening silence.

2 Likes

:joy: having a nice day treb? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, can we please have a normal discussion here ?
This thread is mean to be peaceful.

2 Likes

I have said nothing rude :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you said anything constructive?

1 Like

In my opinion. Absolutely.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe you.

Please define what youā€™d consider a constructive contribution.

:man_facepalming: well not direct insults like you do.

1 Like

Why wonā€™t you give your definition of a ā€œconstructive contributionā€?

This is why I donā€™t believe you, youā€™re just saying it, but you donā€™t mean it. You donā€™t even know what it could mean.

And ā€œinsultsā€ just means an act one thinks is disrespectful. Thatā€™s all that word means. Why donā€™t you tell me exactly how much respect you feel you are entitled to from everyone in the universe? Then we can compare that to the respect you give to your fellow human beings.

1 Like

You okay treb? I hope the rest of your day gos better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, heā€™s got nothing.

No one can say I didnā€™t give him a chance, but heā€™s proven thereā€™s something worse than silence. Silence could be anything, maybe they just havenā€™t gotten round to responding yet, thereā€™s plausible deniability there.

But responding like thisā€¦ removes all doubt. They didnā€™t forget. They did have tile to respond, but not with anything.

I really appreciate this, I think we all should, that what weā€™ve said about Bastion has been open to scrutiny and the best weā€™ve got in Otatopyknups utter lack of substance. Seem thereā€™s no counterarguments that even exist.

1 Like

There you go again with the insults. Id flag them if i cared but i dont :slight_smile: hope tomorrow gos better buddy.

How is that an insult? What sort of ā€œrespectā€ do you think you deserve? You think no one can even say how youā€™re wrong?

1 Like

Man. If you dont get it now you never will :roll_eyes: have a nice life treb :slight_smile:

Are yall still doing this?

Without you Bastion would be dead and buried already.

1 Like