šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

im still worriedā€¦
wich is better ?

• accuracy uppon firing a long time
    or
  • accuracy on innitial firing

Situational (imo). Extended firing is better for firing down corridors or for extended fights, while recoiled firing is better for shorter encounters. With Bastion, I think it better suit the hero to have better accuracy overtime (plus he is one of the few heroes with reverse plumes, if Iā€™m not mistaken).

im for abit of both, since yea supression fire, but its better to kill than supress

For me these changes are simple and effective to promote Bastion as a high priority threat being the (presumably) teamā€™s main source of damage as he should be. In many regards he is similar to ā€œminigunā€ characters, Blizzard took the path of Bastion being a minigun character that canā€™t move but can quickly heal (at the sacrifice of attacking).

I see him as being something of a parallel to Kogā€™Maw (League of Legends) and Heavy (TF2), crossing certain features of both. I can elaborate more if anyone is interested.

he was alredy a high prio target,

in everygame ,even when he is s*it, he is prioritized wit hat least 2/3 peoples focusing him.

With the reverse plume, it just reinforces the matter without having to buff damage or change much of anything really. (imo) It also rewards Bastionā€™s commitment, positioning, and accuracy with simple damage.

1 Like

i want headshots back :frowning:
they werent an issue, and rewarded aiming

2 Likes

But Iā€™d like 1.5x damage HS added, not the old 2x.

2x doesnā€™t make sense when he fires so many bullets.

1 Like

im mixed here, since reduced dmg per bullet , tracer does more damage than bastion, just smaller clip

talk about genji skil reset on kill :

• dash
  • activate ult
  • dash
  • kill
  • dash
  • kill
  • dash
  • kill
  • reflect
  • dash

yupā€¦not broken at all, so why not 2x HS for bastion ???

1 Like

So me wanting a reasonable 1.5x HS Damage somehow makes me a Genji sympathizer?

I donā€™t think you realize that 2.0x HS is what got Bastion into this mess.

no no, i dident say that, i meant it as how broken other hero are , i dont see why bastion should be caped/nerfed

im with you with 1.5 HS, it would feel balanced and fine, unlike some hero that are just plain OP

Just looked at the latest PTR patchnotesā€¦

Shieldbash from 50 to 5 damageā€¦ back to dive for a year again? Same stale 7 characters while the others are trash? Its fine I am not returning to OW anytime soonā€¦

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? They nerfed the one thing that came closest to a Tracer counter? Is this real life? Did they actually just show that they want Tracer to continue without any realistic counter play against her?

Well theyā€™re either going to have to start removing counters for everyone that has similar like that, or they will have to bring back the shield bash. That or they will continue being obviously biased and not caring about actual balance in the slightest.

Do you think the buff will be enough against high mobility?

Do you even have 2 sec to spin up the gun and achive that better accuracy?
I like the recon change but i dont think all the changes are worth installing again.

Soā€¦ i dont care that much.

Bastionā€™s never going to be better against anyone that has high mobility outside of just aiming well, unless you want Bastion to be turned into something he never was or should be.

No but he feels betterā€¦ still not a reason to come back for me.

2 Likes

I feel yaā€¦

And zaydar pretty much everything is fast boi nowadays.

Well Overwatch still is a surprisingly bad game developed by surprisingly bad developers. Iā€™m pretty sure the reason why we were/are playing it is because we either are bored to death and have nothing else to play or because our standards are very low.

3 Likes

Ok thenā€¦

Classic zaydarn xd

True but I have now Warframe and I am glad I changed. Pretty nice game and so much contentā€¦ frame this monthā€¦ next frame next monthā€¦ so much content xD And OW? Maybe a map or a few skins in 2 months.

1 Like