šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Ari is streaming. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Not to be rude, but why are you posting that here?

Oh, apologies. I thought this was like, a chill thread where everyone just chats and stuff. Iā€™ll remove it if you want me to.

I love how Ganymede needs to catch up to him :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Over my cold, dead, slowly shambling, chassis.

3 Likes

Power creep.

Yes/no. The problem is that her ā€œchangesā€ didnā€™t address her core issues.

Honestly, just played 2 games with her changes. ALL her buffs do is give her an advantage on killing unsuspecting targets.

They arenā€™t a DPS increase because she never had reliable DPS to increase.

This is probably THEE biggest nerf to Bastion because it literally affects no one but him. Not even Pharah.

Welp, another 2 years of power creep and Pharah falling further into oblivion.

She wasnā€™t, however the MASSIVE buffs to Soldier, McCree, Widow (grapple back in the day) have completely trashed her.

NOW she has Torb as a counter to her, and Hanzo too when he got reworked.

Pharah is probably in a worse spot now, imo.

-Diamond Pharah Player since S3.

1 Like

That said, those complaining about her are the unsuspecting people I talked about.

Iā€™m actually losing more duels against hitscans because of these changes. Iā€™m not one to bank off splash either, since I can reliably kill enemy Pharahs with my own Pharah. The KB nerf just means they can follow up their shots better and itā€™s a dead Pharah. I canā€™t juggle, which means I canā€™t solo Pharah anymore. I will not need to get my Mercy main friend out of retirement because of how bad these changes are.

And I totally called it. It wouldnā€™t address any of her core issues from a Pharah main standpoint, and only nerf those who complain about her in low ELOs.

The splash was never the problem.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Iā€™m playing Siege nowā€¦

You canā€™t escape Bastionā€™s balance there; heā€™s just renamed to ā€œLord Tachankaā€ and is in the same state.

But I donā€™t have to worry about trash players on my team, Ana roflhealing tanks, and me being punished if I play Pharah.

I can actually relax and chill there.

Iā€™m not running from Bastions balance, Iā€™m running from the lack of logical balance within the entire game.

2 Likes

But you do have to worry about team killing and those super annoying guys that avoid all punishment by shooting your feet so youā€™re at about 10 health and you donā€™t actually get in trouble for that and there is no report system for trolling, only a report system for toxicity. So they can actually just screw over their entire team and be absolutely fine.

It was a joke.

I know, im outta likes for the next 4 hours.

Meh, I just play Ela and run.

ā€¦

1 Like

Pretty sure iā€™m at 10k now. Just made a thread about it.

[10k posts, and a reason to keep going. šŸ¦Š]

I guess i officially have no life. x3

1 Like

we are Bastion mains, we know the spawn room like no other heroā€¦

3 Likes

everyone is going to hate me. Zombie dropped in the free lootbox.

Good thing is now i dont have to buy lootboxes for Bastion kit.

2 Likes

Great. :upside_down_face:

Chibi didnā€™t spend the credits on it or anythingā€¦
Chibi didnā€™t give up having 10.000 credits just to have that cosmetic.

I got 2 legendaries from the gold box from twitch and I got another in the next few boxes.

None of them were event items.

Literally same, but with Less luck from twitch.

1 Like