šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

I can ask if you want to join the interview owo

IDK maybe. I donā€™t want to just jump in the middle even though Aria asked you guys specifically though.

1 Like

Ask! I would be glad to have you there to correct everything Chibi gets wrong. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mean, we are still organising it and I donā€™t think she has a problem with it

IDK if she has no issue with it then sure.

She said itā€™s ok Owo.

1 Like

Do I send her a discord friend invite or something? Iā€™m already in the discord.

1 Like

I gonna put you in the group
Edit: Already did

god how could i forget astro!

1 Like

I donā€™t ever want to over complicate things, but has anybody talked with Blizt about all this? I was just thinking maybe theyā€™d like to join inā€¦ :thinking:

In some fashion or another if possibleā€¦ Idk just thought iā€™d put that out there.

1 Like

Terran please take my place i was asked on the discord server but time zones and ferrets honestly do make it near impossible for me to do any interveiws.

1 Like

Yea, Terranā€™s joined us. :grin:
I think anywaysā€¦

1 Like

Terran would be a far better rep for Bastion than me, I would be swearing about the devs in a shake of a lambā€™s tail. ( one nanosecond) on how bad Bastion is.

i think ima pla ysome bastion, lost my touche with him since i havent played him serisouly for a year now

I meanā€¦ Heā€™s better than me as wellā€¦ i get lost in conversation very easilyā€¦ <.<

Iā€™m disgusted.

Bastion is unplayable.

I went up against a Hammond, Hog, Moira, Lucio, Pharah, Junk.

I was not countered by Junk or Pharah, I was countered by the fact that Hog and Hammond could live though my damage, DESPITE ME BEING NANOBOOSTED.

Itā€™s fuking disgusting. Iā€™m losing simply because of how bad this fuking joke is. never mind the near-100 hours Iā€™ve put on him. Iā€™m being countered by tanks. The fuking irony.

If Pharah doesnā€™t get an epic emote then iā€™m uninstalling. Iā€™m sick of it. Iā€™m sick of it allā€¦

5 Likes

I meanā€¦ I literally lost to a Doomfist at like, ten metersā€¦ Firing the entire timeā€¦

He walked away with over half health (Didnā€™t have shields) Without even Trying to move around, a/d spam, or hideā€¦ Literally just looked over, and was like:
ā€œOh yea, that annoying thingā€¦ Guess i gotta kill itā€

2 Likes

ok faster than thatā€¦ Chibi i thought you knew a fair bit of quantum physics. Shake is well known and used unit of time. :nerd_face:

1 Like

If you start trying to mix time into thingsā€¦

You end up with four dimensional mathematicsā€¦ And i canā€™t do four dimensional mathematics right now. .-.

Iā€™m not even kidding.
Itā€™s about the link between time and space, making up ā€œSpacetimeā€ as a single ā€œThingā€

My godā€¦ The headaches are coming backā€¦ :fearful:

(Itā€™s either four or three dimensionalā€¦ Whichever one, it sucks. Although i believe three dimensional math is still a step under it.)

1 Like

chuckles

Additional characters required.