šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

But I want them now >:c!

Ok no

1 Like

I have been even before the new forums started and now I just realized that there is a thread about banning the Moira popcorn meme xD

1 Like

The most liked reply in that thread is the meme itselfā€¦

1 Like

True xD, I donā€™t understand the reason of making that thread

It was made by one of those people who makes super controversial threads about things that donā€™t really need to be on the Overwatch forums.

Those kinds of threads always have that meme posted in them by people who are think ingsomething like ā€œI donā€™t really have an opinion here, but the arguments here will be entertainingā€.

1 Like

Funny thing

The one that made the thread got banned xD

1 Like

We are going to acknowledge that popcorn Moira NEEDS to be a spray, right?

2 Likes

That should be the next topic of the new dev update.

It should also be the only animated non T500 spray.

2 Likes

Yas, Yas,YAS,YAAAAS

1 Like

Ok, gonna place my bet, if today the developer update isnā€™t uploaded, then I am gonna primarily try to play Soldier the next time I play with you, Astro >:3

1 Like

Then Iā€™ll play Ana lol

Omegalul, I want to see that xD
Edit: also, I am outof likes, here take this <3

2 Likes

I once got kicked from FFA because I was playing Widow and didnā€™t get a hitmarker for 60 seconds straight so the game thought I was AFK

Sameā€¦ but I played Torb with only hammer.

1 Like

55 damage 4 free my dude

Do you think there will be a massive outcry if they remove his hammer because of the rework :thinking:?

1 Like

If they remove the hammer the Blizzard HQ would be burned by angry fans.

I doubt that happens though, he will still need it to repair the turret.

But isnā€™t the purpose of the rework to make him less attached to the turret, throwable turret has already be talked about, maybe a self upgrading and self repairing turret? I donā€™t know :thinking:, I just want him to be useful and more viable.

1 Like

Unlikely. Heā€™ll have it as long as he has the turret

Even then he needs it for the memes.

1 Like