šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

taps the screen a few times

Great i kill the thread againā€¦

1 Like

Wait, what happened to the great metal one?

1 Like

Suspended for what I assume was trolling or something similar.

Damn i better keep my head down ive been trolling these forums since the betaā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™re probably fine, the trick is to not trigger a lot of people by making a thread about something theyā€™d rather have buried.

1 Like

Or directly call out Blizzard. For some reason, insulting/harassing someone shares the same punishment as calling out Blizzard for being lazy.

Edit: But weā€™re safe here, thereā€™s no way Blizzard would even come near this thread.

I mean, we didnā€™t think they cared for Titaniumā€™s thread eitherā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

ā€¦
Im not listening.

But no one is spitefully reporting the Bastion thread. Plus thereā€™s only like 6 - 10 of us active in here and weā€™re not exactly pushing a heavily devisive issue like Mercyā€™s state.

Still, its sad that someone resorted to mass false flagging. Canā€™t imagine theyā€™d say anything to warrant it otherwise.

1 Like

I read it, and it was tame. At most a slight condescension in one phrase, but thatā€™s virtually the only thing I saw. I see a lot worse on a daily basis here allowed to stay, calling other forumers members of cults springs to mind.

1 Like

Itā€™s quite the nicely made Videoā€¦ I would suggest anyone interested in reading the op, but who doesnā€™t want to stare at Strange italic letters Should probably watch Ariaā€™s lovely Reading of it. :kissing_cat::ok_hand:

11/10 would balance again.

1 Like

I already donā€™t like Aria.
I also saw team USAā€™s Zachareee use Bastion on Hanamura to destroy team Switzerland.

We disagree.

Ohā€¦ iā€™m not surprised that proā€™s got use out of a hero in this gameā€¦
But the funny thing isā€¦ They are proā€™s for a reason.

We are not.
We are regular players.

1 Like

Iā€™mā€¦ tolerant, letā€™s say.

I do try and be nice though.

1 Like

That is my opinion. I do not.

(Pros are used as reasoning if it helps somebodyā€™s point.
They mean nothing if they donā€™t.)
As of this, right now it doesnā€™t matter.
Bastion is a niche pick, but also sometimes a good surprise pick. If you use him in the right times, he can destroy teamsā€¦ like mine.

Wasnā€™t that the reason Sombra wasnā€™t fixed, because she was used at some point in Contenders? :joy:

Every character can work in some situations with some players from time to time, doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t mostly useless on the ladder.

2 Likes

From what Iā€™m aware of, they had more changes lined up but her use in contenders stopped them from pushing it forward. Whether or not theyā€™re still planning on implementing them is up in the air.

The part I donā€™t get is that it was contenders that used it, not the world cup. Wouldnā€™t it make more sense to use the wc as a reason than tier 3/4 teams?

1 Like

Contenders players arenā€™t as good as OWL players, and contenders players are in the World Cup.

the contenders are pretty much professional teams/players in with the same skills and abilities and could easily be swapped out with any of the so called proā€™s instantly and no one would notice.

Well, they are a bit worse, but still miles above us.