šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

How the hell did you miss that Hanzo ?
CHIBI!
YOU NOOB!

1 Like

Lmao, it was nice even if he missed.

Little known fact, My favorite Color is š•­š–‘š–”š–”š–‰.

I actually hate that i didā€¦ But, rememberā€¦ Iā€™m on console, playing with a Broken Controllerā€¦

Aim is Hard.

Thank you. :blush:

The bigger question isā€¦ How did i miss the Rein<.<

2 Likes

Yeah aiming in console sucks sometimes, sometimes the aim assist helps you, sometimes it f@cks your aim.

NO. YOU GITGOD. NOW.

God joined to the server

That, and the ā€œEliteā€ Controller i haveā€¦ The Second One in factā€¦ Has some pretty noticeable pull in the joysticks. :confused:

Oh, and it has no grip pads anymore.
Thatā€™s fun.

Well thatā€™s sad, you might need to change it in the future if you want to gitgud.

ftfy.

Yea.

Not minding the obvious aiming ISSUES, Hereā€™s my favorite clip from my and Astroā€™s games together:

Although, that time i\m pretty sure input lag/Ability lag caused my aim to be thrown off for that second.

It may not have a lot to do with Bastion, butā€¦ Yea.

Yea, When hogā€™s hook disconnects (Even after you land it, and kill the person) on Console it can mess with the ability to aimā€¦ Feels great man.

1 Like

Someday we can play the three of us if you want :3

1 Like

Definitely! :kissing_cat:

Iā€™m totally not changing everything i have in game, to be Halloween themed, mainly to confuse my enemies.

Crap Iā€™m being left out of the console party :laughing: Iā€™ve spent too much time on PC games to move to a console.

1 Like

Itā€™s fun, you should try it somedayā€¦

I find that iā€™m 100% more directly connected to my movements and perception in game, with a Controllerā€¦

1 Like

Same, Iā€™m being left out of the party of Pc lmao

PC stands for Party Central :laughing:

1 Like

Quick question that Barely relates to Bastionā€¦

Victory poses:
(Design wise.)

Tombstone, Or whateverā€™s new for Halloween?
(Like how Junkrat, Hanzo, and Tracer have new ā€œPumpkinā€ Ones.)

Which is better? :thinking:

Bastion needs a pumpkinā€¦

Pumpkin for Tracer is recall good, but tombstones are the best

My thoughts exactly.

I wonder if something BIG Will happen for Halloween this timeā€¦
Because as we know, the time and effort Obviously Wasnā€™t put into the summer games.

I disagree.
In a game that put so much effort into its characters, having a pose thatā€™s meant to show your character in a ā€œvictory poseā€ that only show their gun isā€¦ Unfitting.

1 Like