šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

why so toxic with our boy seagull :persevere:

1 Like

Jokes on you, we already have 10k repliesā€¦ theyā€™re just spread across two threadsā€¦

1 Like

But Why? Just because you donā€™t like him doesnā€™t mean we shouldnā€™t mention him.

3 Likes

So are you, and anything you say is dismissed.

Doesnā€™t work, does it? Try making an argument next time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m perfectly happy where bastion is right now, and i donā€™t have to say anything.

you might be, thats ok

but most peoples wil lsay the same thing : bastion is a hero that has 0 utility in this game becaus of the patch he recived

You guys instantly mocked me for mentioned why youā€™re 6th, 7th, and 8th thread will go ignored.

Maybe re-evaluate what youā€™re spewing before wondering why blizzard doesnā€™t see you as credible.

i dident mock you, but what ever,

ther is alot of reason why he needs a change,

and for why he is ignoredā€¦i can guese that known player dont play bastion enough to make hima ā€œmetaā€ hero, becaus all the META hero are changed in a couple days or in less than 24h

basicly, bastion is not famouse enough for any change to be done, its not about the us, imo

1 Like

You said Seagull was toxic and we shouldnā€™t reference him without giving us an explanation. We said your opinion on the way he acts doesnā€™t change his options or what they are worth.

So you would rather go talking behind other streamers backs without saying why? Iā€™m sure your stay here is very productive on both of our sides.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been telling them, but they keep chanting that Blizzard owes them a blue post.

Besides, why are you still here? Go away.

They donā€™t owe us anything, but based on the fact that they are working on all the other F teir heroes we should expect a confirmation of something, be it rework or buffs, to Bastion.

They donā€™t even need to say anything in this thread, just say something about Bastions state anywhere.

1 Like

Itā€™s great to see that this thread is still active, iā€™ll read through in a secondā€¦

1 Like

I would be more impressed if this thread wasnā€™t active.

I agree with that but stop connecting it to thread activity to such an extent.

When ever I do that it is more of joke about how obsessed we all are, though it may not come across as such.

1 Like

Iā€™m about to post a kinda cringe worthy Topic.

But iā€™m Very Happy about it.

Oh, Iā€™m sorry then. I genuinely apologize if that was all mostly a joke.

1 Like

You donā€™t appear to play him at all so by ā€œhappy where Bastion is right nowā€ could mean you just want him to not exist.

1 Like

How is it our fault they would ignore the 6-8th threads? Why would they see us as not credible because of their own choice of ignoring us?

1 Like