šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

AH I can see the confusion, sorry.

Butā€¦ also keep in mind, if we stretch things a littleā€¦ This line:

• Torbjorn: Bastion, I bet you havenā€™t had a system check in years. Who knows what kind of weird behaviors youā€™ve picked up?

Could be used to enforce the idea of a ā€œPTSDā€ Modeā€¦
(Even though it most likely refers to Bastionā€™s odd sentienceā€¦)

And, it would also allow us to incorporate Bastionā€™s Actual Ptsd, into his in-game design.

Over 80 replysā€¦

I came looking for copperā€¦ and found trash.

I had to go through a mercy megathread to get down here. Glad i made it.

4 Likes

Well now I have a meme I can post everytime we get off topic.

Not possible, no mortal can go through there and survive.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/4/42/Bastion_-_Boo_doo_boo_doo.mp3

Youā€™re obviously in denial, youā€™re being delusional.

Youā€™re not here, deal with it.

Yo my slow arze internet made me post that thing twice lul

Also i can only see the textā€¦ i feel like neo.

Gonna put a blindfold to keep me on my track.

Yup, told you he was crazy.

1 Like

We can only achieve peaceā€¦by war.

-zenyatta

1 Like

the whole point of my arguement was that they [REDACTED] the reworkā€¦

i stop here, but the burden of proof really isnt on me, it SHOULD be beyond many peoples reasonable doubt - as someone with A LOT of first hand mercy experience, the main thing thats good about her rn is valk (only the damage boosting) and res being something that you dont have to do anything to get, someone afk and someone healing really well will get res at the same time.

The amount of ressurects/game went up by 2 on average btw

50hp/second really isnt survivable, spreading that to 5 others doesnt make it better, it makes it apply to more people.

1 Like

Begone!

This is restricted area. No posting past this post.

2 Likes

1 Like

Clear!

Btw someone posted before that they want to see a blue post in hereā€¦

Fools!

Dev team is orange! The blue are forum moderators! You gonna get us locked!

3 Likes

somedays you just have to ruin other peoples days.

2 Likes

This still isnā€™t proof that the old Mercy was better than the current one, even if the rework was scuffed a bit.

If youā€™re trying to change something that already is how it is, then the burden is on you to explain why, am I supposed to be explaining to why it should be in the game when I am against it?

Doesnā€™t mean a thing when youā€™re limited to one rez per 30 seconds instead of the ā€œrez my entire team haha lmoaā€ Mercy ult.

Are you okay?

I must apologize for my Friends And their recent behaviorā€¦

Yā‚’įµ¤ ā‚›ā‚‘ā‚‘ā€¦ Wā‚‘ā€™įµ£ā‚‘ ā‚ā‚—ā‚— Qįµ¤įµ¢ā‚œā‚‘ ā‚˜ā‚d ā‚•ā‚‘įµ£ā‚‘.

#Revert/ReworkMercy

Dunno if youā€™ve seen this one beforeā€¦ But hereā€™s a good one for ya. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

what kindaā€¦
ok ho, look. No one, especially a tank is going to survive ina teamfight on 50hp/second, when the whole DPS cast can do more than that. the healing portion of valyrie really isnt that good, its almost directly coparable to lucioā€™s amp it up.

I almost feel like an sniffer of brandy and a cigar watching thatā€¦

1 Like

That is why it lasts 15 seconds and Mercy has the ability to fly at high speed, only being shut down by burst damage or ults consistently ā€“ and can also boost everyones damage if that healing is not needed, not by 5%, not by 15% but 30%. As long as they manage to stay together. Doesnā€™t reward all comps, but it does reward teamwork one way or another.

That lasts 3 seconds and is on a 12 second cooldown.