šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Itā€™s an ultimate, I donā€™t see how else a railgun ult could work.

Maybeā€¦
Have as an ult the minigun firing by itself when in recon. With current spread, like a torb turret with bad range and attached to your back.

OR
Bastion becomes unkillable for 5 seconds then explodes.
So you have time to do your thing then itā€™s forced death.

1 Like

The stealth skin for bastion gave me an idea.

Put the railgun into a tank on

E

This way it can be changed into wait for it

There was a energy weapon in cod advanced warfare that had a overheatmechanic when clicked too fast, this way you could overheat the gun when you knew you can finish off the target. Then againā€¦ a sniper bastion?? Disgustingā€¦bastion should be a f - trash.

Gonna swipe the idea aside before terran gets here.

OR

Fires a laser beam that bounces of walls 2 times, dealing less damage each time.

1 Like

Sounds like scatter.

Insta must pick bastion.

6000 post is here and itā€™s beautiful.

1 Like

OR

Mortar strike.
Mark a target location and BOOM

I have said this mutiple times, I want bastion to be more viable but most of all I want Bastion to be fun again. The Ironclad rework disaster not only ruined Bastions viability also stripped most why Bastion was fun to play. I WANT THE FUN FACTOR BACK

3 Likes

ftfy
Youā€™re welcome.

2 Likes

I just realised i kinda necroā€™d the pharahs thread.

1 Like

OR
Big problems, bigger guns.
Anchor Tank form to the ground and begin charging whatā€™s basicly a Paris gun.
Would be kinda like a bigger tanks shell with a charge time. Once coliding with a wall or enemy, explode for half the radius of a D;Va nuke and same damage.

Zombie apocalypse happen, remember Overwatch does have its own necromancer in the line up so its not a large thing overall.

Thought of the day: the only good red Pharmacy pairing is a dead one waiting to respawn,

1 Like

I NEED MORE IDEAS

Need to make posts. Need more to challenge Chibi.

2 Likes

Also yeah.
6k in a monthā€™s time.
Sweet.

Start replaying to posts from 1000 and below.

I want bastion to turn into a Vtol dropship with no guns, just so i can taxi everyone.

Medivac on the wayā€¦ picking up tanks off the spawn for quick rotation.

That doesnā€™t make any sense, though.

Yes it doesā€¦ i want to fly around and drop rein from the sky while I transform into a sentry.

Where we dropping bois?

Wouldnā€™t fit Bastion :confused:
Your idea would be Ok for a support, not a DPS.
And it does involve problems. Iā€™m thinking animations, how the hell do you want to have a dropship thatā€™s usefull in a game like OW ?

Its a starscream,

You walk around in recon, healing shooting, and when in needā€¦ you just flyoff.