šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Hey youā€™re not that original either alright you just called him BlitzCreams okay? Donā€™t expose me like that okay?

2 Likes

Was that part really needed ?

Define.

CannedEnergyDrink.

There. ā€œOriginalā€.

2 Likes

Are we both acknowledging that it was a joke?

I already made pages worth of commenting about how difficult it is to balance a jack of all trades in games, especially how slow these developers are when it comes to doing any tweaks.

So in that sense I donā€™t feel like going into it again trying to define it.

Right, I got the kit part. What I was saying was, any E ability is more stuff in his kit. Thereā€™s no difference there. Itā€™s just what form of stuff that is. Those arenā€™t more damaging abilities.

[edit - though yes, you are right on Genji technically having 3 with his dash. I meant modes of weapon use (the primary and alt fire) but I see your point on him.]

I know you arenā€™t shoving it at me. Like I said, itā€™s not like I hate the idea. I know you put a lot of effort and thought into it. It shows.

I just worry more about it causing problems trying to make work, when he can be given the primary goal if it without. I think we understand each other, thatā€™s all I can ask.

1 Like

Thats a good one. Big bonus for getting the jarā€™d part. Many dont know that jared is not really a name in my nickname.
Fun facs are fun.

1 Like

Are we both acknowledging that my responce was also a joke ?
Meta jokesā€¦

1- Itā€™s very possible to balance a JOAT in games.
2- We all know what they do when they change things quick.
3- Data takes time.

Literally what Iā€™ve been telling them, but the only response that I got from them was ā€œWe need to take our chances and if we donā€™t have faith in them whatā€™s the pointā€ and thatā€™s a very risky and optimistic view of these devs ability at balancing.

1 Like

Maximum numbers of likes reached. See you inā€¦

Oh crap, 15 hours ? CHIBI! I FEEL YA!

3 Likes

Good, good, you almost gave me a heart attack there.

It is, but harder than making a dedicated class.

Can you give me an example of them changing things quick and messing it up?

I was concentrating more on the fact rather than the cause of the fact.

Chibi is goneā€¦

He always leaves when hes out of likes.

Sad but true.

2 Likes

He is still here, and youā€™re in trouble.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been here the entire time.
:wink:

I was wondering when someone would attempt to butcher my nameā€¦ X3

1 Like

I am not in trouble.

I am the trouble.

1 Like

Fun fact for you all out there ChibiFox actually stands for Chinese Bi-Sexual Fox, he is a Chinese bisexual furry so yeah.

2 Likes

And i failed youā€¦

2 Likes

Iron Clad nerf

There.
God I love editing text.

1 Like

I meanā€¦ Other than one fact out of the bunch, you hit the nail on the head. <.<

Oooo 6000 posts. >.>

Oh I have to agree with that one but the problem was that they were very quick in nerfing him but then didnā€™t touch him for the next 500 days, in their eyes itā€™s a success then? Or are theyā€¦ You knowā€¦ Ab*****ing himā€¦