šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

I donā€™t play Bastion xD, I just want this game to be balanced so everyone can have a very fun competitive environment ( which its ruined if you play in solo Q sadly).

3 Likes

Thank you. We dont even want Bastion to be goodā€¦ just playable. Have you read the OP? Itā€™s a lot of stuff but pretty interesting and it explains almost all things we want and why.

1 Like

Yes I read it, Bastion is a delicate character that if you buff him you can make him OP ( I donā€™t want to remember the introduction of Ironclad again, Thank you) but most of the ideas are pretty cool.

1 Like

Thatā€™s all we need to know! Thank you for you time.

1 Like

Yes, I like to read this kind of Megathreads that a person put their soul to write, I have wanted to do at least one about how Blizzard needs to decide if they will balance with the competitive players or the casual players, they canā€™t do both, it hurts game slowly as you continue balancing with this philosophy (look the Mercy and Hanzo reworks).

1 Like

Theyā€™ve acknowledged his existence! It doesnā€™t solve any of the problems but HE EXISTS!!

1 Like

Can torbjorn give offense back to bastion?

Here you can have your ironclad back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Put a reply NOW! We need to be noticed.

I just did!

Also good thing you changed your player icon, that would have been confusing with JaredMnstr and you.

2 Likes

Yes, I did change my Pic since yesterday but the forums didnā€™t noticed so I logged out and log in to fix it.

1 Like

I enjoyed the confusion

Post me a lenny here

2 Likes

What bunch of nice people have I met :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This thread is daily source of fun unless someone starts arguing with us.

But we cool, postive vibes and low fi hip hop all day.

2 Likes

PMAFB ( Positive Mental Actitude For Bastion)

1 Like

Welcome to the thread! :smiley_cat:
Chibi is finally Awakeā€¦

4 Likes

We are still in doubt if thats a good thing or notā€¦

Ayy :alien:

Oh, i know for a fact that itā€™s not.

Alsoā€¦ Iā€™m so glad Bastion was Finally Freaking mentioned, and acknowledged to Exist.

1 Like

Officially confirmed to be viable and fine.

Ok new day new ideas.

This actually took me a while to come up with, but im gonna share it with you all.

What if we put tank on Q? Would that change anything or would he still be meta?

Discuss and let me know if removing shield gen drom bastion was a good idea or not.