šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

He has a PC account, maybe thatā€™s why

Ja I think thats why. I have him added on PC.

Same.

YamiYugi7

And no it would seem my name remains unchanged.

You may be right. Iā€™ve kind of got the basics of rocket jumping down intuitively so I may have the order mixed up. Crouching may help for height, I donā€™t know about distance thoughā€¦ :thinking:. Will have to test when I get the opportunity.

Yo Bastion Mains. Since you guys/gals are super chill do you want to look over my idea for a reworked Mercy for me?

2 Likes

I think the healing should be 60 HPS but other that itā€™s fine. I am personally not a fan of ā€œbuff everythingā€ abilities/ultimate but it seems balanced.

I think with the E ability that increases her base kit I think it would be better left at 55HP/Sā€¦ honestly I can manage with 50HP/S for that matter Iā€™ve been doing it for awhile now. Then we can treat Mercy as a utility off-support with an ultimate like that has the power to change the course of a fight for her team.

Edit: Also fix bastion!

1 Like

Seems excessive. To start, adding Res to Valkyrie is overloading an Ultimate (pressing Q twice), something I do not appreciate. The self empowered E is redundant to the likes of Torb and Lucio, though the manor can be different. The 55 hps is fine, since it seems 60 is too strong and 50 is too weak.

My input on how to fix your suggestions is this.
-Q/Ultimate: Make it Resurrection again for the last 2-3 Ally heroes that have died. If four had died then the first and/or second that died will not Res. Mercy does not get Invincibility when casting this Ultimate.

-E: Valkyrie is moved to this spot. 6 second duration, no unlimited ammo, 60 hps, can chain heal one more if the the second Ally is within tether range, healing is half value for the second target. Damage boost does not chain.

This is my input on your ā€œrework.ā€

By the way, I would like to know why I was banned from the Cult of Ganymede. I think I know why, but I want to hear it from you.

I donā€™t even know what were you talking aboutā€¦

Youā€™re Diego, correct? Are/were you a part of the ā€œCult of Ganymedeā€ Discord server? I had been kicked from that server and I would like to know why.

Shadow isnā€™t online, we he is Iā€™ll ask him.

1 Like

Yes, I saw your discussion, but didnā€™t understand anything

I am not American

2 Likes

I donā€™t agree with the use of censorship. I donā€™t want to censor anyone nor do I wish to be censored.

Problem is all your posts got deleted as well so I canā€™t even see if it was justified.

Iā€™d like to both ignore and forget about this thread.

But the same handful of people keep bumping it unnecessarily. Violation of the forums, no?

No.

We have ideas for Bastion buffs and we would love to discuss them with anyone who is willing.

1 Like

Do you have any suggestions to change Bastion in such a way that makes him more accessible to players without messing with the core kit? Your input would be much appreciated by me at the very least.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a ā€œmutedā€ option if you want.

Weā€™re talking. Call that what you want.

Ah. I see. Youā€™re a man of ā€œI donā€™t agree with that, delete itā€.

2 Likes