Bastion is fine where he is

In all my life I’ve never seen someone so sad, so far gone :pensive:

Can we pray for this poor individual :pray:

Again, no, you have nothing to say. You gave me ‘homework’ covering thread filled with nothing but opinion, the opinions of Bastion mains. You offer no discussion and instead just sort of just pretended like you had any point to make. I argued against your point and you flipped the script. You sir are what we call a milksop.

I asked you a question, you answered, instead of arguing your point you gave me your useless thread full of useless opinions. You have nothing to say, if Bastion is taken out of the game you have nothing to argue. If Bastion is deleted as far as gameplay you cannot tell me the game would be changed. You can give your opinion ‘o people might think this’ but that can be just as easily countered with ‘oh people will think that’

Don’t tell me what people MIGHT think, give me a real point, you’ve given me nothing. ‘oh read muh mega thread’ is not a argument, ‘oh but there are arguments in dis thread’ is not what I want out of you. You sir have effectively wasted… Ten minutes. I’m sure this is a big achivment for you.

Did you just disregard his last two reason of position and get your thick butt out the molten core

This is so sad… Athena, play anything lucio ever made.

Can we hit 15 Hanzo’s?

2 Likes

I have one question for you, why moving or not is for you one way to put if someone is brainded or not? Mobility is only thing you describe as using brain? Im just curious about that.
Also, bastion can sit in one place, but if he dont change where he sit, he gona get counter realy easly tbh.

I can vogue for those discussions being productive and unbaised yet i’m not a bastion main so…

Also yuck, i feel like a dirty feeder everytime a reply in this topic lol.

Now if you excuse me I’m going to go have a life, I’d love to sit here and speak to a proud bastion main but I could probably have a more interesting conversation with a cadaver.

Dont worry, we all know that we watch that topic because we wona know where it leads, and like to post something from time to time to keep it going.

1 Like

Bastion is a joke in all levels of play, I don’t think he was designed to be terrible.

He only seems to want to reply to me now, for whatever reason.

No matter if i provide facts… it seems he wants to “Call Out” Bastion players, then disregard their direct feedback.

Hmm… I wonder why.

2 Likes

Tbh, troll or not. It’s sad that this was automatically assumed to be a troll post. Like seriously, I get that you disagree. I do too. But have the decency to respond with a little bit of respect instead of dismissing everything and saying ‘stop feeding him’.

This doesn’t apply to everyone, mainly the top couple comments and a few more. But cmon guys, all because it’s an unpopular opinion doesn’t mean it’s a troll post. If you want people to think Bastion is not fine, then tell them why instead of throwing accusations around.

I am not defending OP btw and I think he’s not really helping his case but still. All I ask is if you’re going to reply, at least consider their opinion.

I hope you dont talking about me, i just try to be resonable and have some fun watching this.

I came in after it was pretty clear this post wasn’t going anywhere decent… If there had been something constructive, i would have addressed it.

I even tried… in fact.
And i was met with a swift dismissal of “giving useless opinions”

So… I can’t help but think this guy might be trolling a bit, when all he seems to do is come back with heavy handed arguments towards actual feedback.

1 Like

I know, and I saw your post. That was one of the posts I was refering to here

I think the thread was written poorly, and the first bunch of comments just put it right off track and then it spiralled down from there.

HOLD THE PHONE. YOU DIDN’T PROVIDE FACTS. Don’t blatantly LIE to make yourself look smarter. I don’t care what any of you say, what any of you do, or think but for the love of the maker please do not LIE and say you present facts. For that lie you can truly, truly, truly, TRULY beat an egg

it has nothing to do with their opinion on the matter, this is why i think they’re a troll.

1 Like

Well yes, like I said OP isn’t helping his case. But this didn’t provide anything constructive and only derailed the thread more and more.

Again, it wasn’t directly aimed at you or anyone.

After a hundred posts providing arguments and evidence and only getting ad hominem in return, why would anyone think otherwise?

I didn’t insult them in any way though, i was just joking.

It’s not like a could agree with them since their argument was basically bastion is a no skill hero who should stay trash because i don’t like him.

I didn’t accuse you of insulting them, I was just saying it set a bad tone for the thread.

1 Like