Bastion is being forgotten

I hope so. His armor will no longer effect her missiles because it cannot reduce anything to below 5 damage per hit.

I believe that I just finished making the UltraThread, as I’ve dubbed it. Gonna post it soon once I look over a few other things to make sure it looks right.

Woah I don’t think this looks right in the preview… I feel like I did something wrong :sweat_smile:

What’s wrong with it?

Well When I make the drop downs its funky. Like there is a drop down but the title doesn’t appear and there is no box? and the quotes are not sitting right and instead show the coding.

Something like this?

Bastion

A bad hero. Needs a buff

< details>
< summary>Bastion< /summary>
< p>A bad hero. Needs a buff< /p>
< /details>

Something like this format? Remove the spaces after the <

It should be like that but no spaces and all in one big line. Do not stack them like that as I’m pretty sure they break. They naturally go into a column.

< details >< summary >This is the title< /summary >This is what you see when you click on it< /details >

basically just do that without the spaces between the <> and the words inside.

you can copy that same code into the “this is what you see when you click on it” section for another drop down inside. You can place more than one side by side in there to make multiple drop downs inside one drop down.

Oh and make absolutely sure you put a “return” or just push enter, between a quote and other codes and words after the end of a quote or the end of a code too.

like [ quote ]

words words words words

[ /quote ]
return

type words.

My dumba** did < details>title < summary></ summary>
</ details>
whoops

I don’t think Tracer needs more than one Blink to escape her bomb’s radius, and even if she did, Blinking is one “way”.

Or would you say Bastion has 26 ways to kill in Recon Mode because he has 25 bullets and a fist? But he can punch an infinite number of times…

I really hope they give some love to bastion since I was a former bastion main. Also since it has been almost a year since he get a change.

2 Likes

Having a PvE event is always good.

Bastion shines as a wave-clearing mook-destroyer.

2 Likes

No I was just saying there’s 4 ways with all of her abilities to escape. technically she only has 2 abilities, but 1 of them holds 3 charges.

Tracer’s actually broken af

1 Like

It looks like the thread is all good to post. Putting it up now.

'H ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/bird-the-last-bastion-of-hope-a-community-made-bastion-ultrathread/63037/6

1 Like

Funny thing is that even other people now post Bastion posts and all get ignored… does the devs really look at the forum? Also: Did we know who the other myterious character will be jeff talked about? Is it still possible, that this is Bastion? :sunny:

4 Likes

It’s entirely possible, but the fact that they didn’t just say that leaves me with my doubts

1 Like

Yep, we will definetly bring change :smiley:

Its possible they are just referring to a new hero they are working on. Either that or it is bastion but they don’t want to tell people in case they get mad even though that wouldn’t make sense. Its most likely a new hero unfortunately. (or Reinhardt)

1000 Posts btw

2 Likes