Bastion is being forgotten

Wow that comment doesn’t make sense now that i read it again

Oh, oops… close enough :stuck_out_tongue:

The trick is making mostly cosmetic tweaks till people get that Bastion isn’t garbage if they actually work with him.

I’d start by allowing repair to persist during mode shifting. It is almost inconsequential- about one second or less- but it is something.

I do actually have friends that will play with me as Bastion, but I just hate ranked… I could definitely be at least Diamond if I actually played with them, we might be able to climb to Masters, a few of them have. I don’t even have a golden gun yet. I’ve had enough points that if I were to just place Plat (which I’m pretty sure is guaranteed, I’m already high Plat), I would have one, I just can’t be bothered to do 10 placements…

Don’t get one. It’s a death sentence.
Since i have it, i cannot get anything done. People prioritize you even more than before (yep, that’s possible)

2 Likes

Can someone explain why half the time when i want to reply to someone specificly, it doesn’t work ? +.-

1 Like

No idea. Just make sure to click reply on their specific comment.

Bastion is a dude and nothing the creators of the game say can change that.

2 Likes

I mean… I would agree that Bastion has more masculine features. But the creators of the game … Yeah, you get the point.

Bastion is tied with Orisa for being the best female Omnic around, and nothing anyone says can ever change that. o.o

Beep Boop.

(But speaking realistically, Bastion Does actually kinda have a feminine figure tho.)

I know a total of 0 women with a mounted minigun on their back…

That said, I think a painted on bikini skin for Bastion would be really funny… and he’s the only one that gets one too

4 Likes

You are doing life wrong, my friend.

I Didn’t realize how much i need this.

Well, the Marvel hero War Machine has a mini gun mounted to his back and he is a guy.

I want to see Junker/Scrapyard Bastion,

Ironclad Red Bastion

Uprising blue-and-white Overwatch uniform paint job Bastion

Black, orange, and white Overwatch game / OWL colors paint job

4 Likes

As much as i would LOVE To see this skin, it would have to be under some sort of specific circumstances, Since… Junkers hate Omnics… ;-;
(Sniffles)

Trash rat and street pig need to love me.

Like they forced him to fight in whatever ring Hammond did right? If they hate Omnics why not make them fight to the death in an arena for you to bet on?

4 Likes

Also, The stop sign is back!

1 Like

That would be their Last Mistake. :smiling_imp:

Is this not the face of terror?

1 Like

For the Overclock Ult, it would be cool for Bastion’s skin to turn into the smoldering black and glowing hot orange Torb’s turret has when Molten Core is active, further connecting those two lore wise and makes for easy identification.

2 Likes

Another idea for deterring peakers - how about a heavy penetrating slug than can pass through environmental objects for a limited distance, sort of like a mini-Dragonstrike but the ‘dragons’ only appear when the projectile hits something and they have limited range from the point they appear?

2 Likes