Bastion is being forgotten

the Prophecy Is True.

I see, This explains a Lot.

You see, a Lot of people think that The: “Someone Else” Is Mercy, But Bastion, Up until now, is the Only one who hasn’t even been Mentioned in regards of Buffs or changes at all…

So, Not saying the name of the hero Could Be to keep Rage down about the possibility? I Personally highly Doubt its a Brand new hero, Either…:thinking:

If my literal Wishes could come true, Then Bastion would be Buffed during the upcoming, Kinda Super hyped Event. The buffs would be under the safe blanket of (Lore) As they like to do…

But seriously, Why are they hyping this up so much? Flying letsplayers out to have sneak peaks?!?! Painting things?

they are definitely planning something…

3 Likes

This thread has almost 5k views

Do you think anyone at blizzard saw?

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

This. Blizzard buffed recon for a reason.

Blizzard nerfed sentry for no reason though. They should have left it at recon and healing. I would gladly give up all of the benefits of current sentry for old sentry.

2 Likes

That takes away what he is meant to be though. Its like taking away blinks from tracer and giving her guns more damage.

3 Likes

hes broken enough already

You’re in diamond.
And you main Genji.
And you’re complaining about Bastion being broken?

Please look up any stats at all about Bastion in diamond.

2 Likes

When a genji main says bastion is broken.
I think you have it the other way around man.

2 Likes

so genji is broken? another deflect arguement

It’s the fact that Genji is viable to the point that most people think he’s OP and you’re beating up on the most least played hero in the game.

2 Likes

If bastion is so broken why isn’t he a must pick

2 Likes

I don’t mind you play Genji or anything like that but saying the worst hero in the game is broken, you obviously just hate him. What makes him broken.

2 Likes

The thing is Bastion is still too weak in Sentry mode. Anytime you spot him you can just fire off in a straight line… maybe add a little shield or buff Bastion’s HP. Bastion can be very powerful but only with teammates that actively co-ordinate with him.

3 Likes

Bastion somehow seems more garbage then he was before they touched him.

5 Likes

You mean, after “The Second Omnic Crisis”?

1 Like

Bastion was fun during the beta. No one knew how to respond back then but now any hero that depends on being stationary is just an easy pick.

4 Likes

What if its ana?
They might want to get her back to owl which is not a bad idea, but if its bastion then im gonna be very surprised and happy.

3 Likes

What do you think, is there more bastion mains in NA or EU?

Plus: im glad more ppl want a buff for bastion even tho they dont main him.
Everyone knows hes just a walking recycle bin :recycle:

2 Likes

Looks like quite a bit happened since i was here, Genji Mains…
They really do make a bad name for Themselves sometimes. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Well theres lots of them after all :slight_smile:

3 Likes