Bastion is being forgotten

Thanks Terran! I appreciate the help!

1 Like

The healing while moving and stuff is not part of sentry so that would stay.

As for the rest of sentry, I would even go so far as to say a full revert. If it’s harder to set up but he’s way more dangerous then that’s what Bastion is supposed to be.

1 Like

The forums are a very scary place right now :grimacing: I think ill stay here and be safe.

3 Likes

What is particularly scary about the forums atm though? There are a ton of Bastion threads being made very quickly, I’d say that should be good.

Mainly the D. va mains rioting and people complaining in general about the event like skin voices.

On top of other things mentioned in this thread, I think it’s a good idea to consider having Bastion be immune to self-inflicted cannon shot damage. Correct me if I’m wrong but I can’t think of another hero that has to deal with self-inflicted ult damage.

Plus, getting onto high ground and sneaky places would be a lot easier without having to worry about your own explosive damage.

1 Like

He is not forgotten, he gets too much hate and people fear him because they don’t understand him, like he can’t even talk he only beeps XD

Junkrat doesn’t take damage from his tire.

1 Like

Tracer takes full damage from her own Pulse Bomb, which will always instantly kill her.

However, she throws it, it doesn’t explode immediately, and she has two escape tools for easily escaping the blast.

I like the new Diva Nerf, it allows bastion mains to get a second chance to live with the correct conditions.

2 Likes

Actually it’s 4 ways because she has 3 blinks.

I think it’s kind of like DF’s slam and uppercut.

I hope so. His armor will no longer effect her missiles because it cannot reduce anything to below 5 damage per hit.

I believe that I just finished making the UltraThread, as I’ve dubbed it. Gonna post it soon once I look over a few other things to make sure it looks right.

Woah I don’t think this looks right in the preview… I feel like I did something wrong :sweat_smile:

What’s wrong with it?

Well When I make the drop downs its funky. Like there is a drop down but the title doesn’t appear and there is no box? and the quotes are not sitting right and instead show the coding.

Something like this?

Bastion

A bad hero. Needs a buff

< details>
< summary>Bastion< /summary>
< p>A bad hero. Needs a buff< /p>
< /details>

Something like this format? Remove the spaces after the <

It should be like that but no spaces and all in one big line. Do not stack them like that as I’m pretty sure they break. They naturally go into a column.

< details >< summary >This is the title< /summary >This is what you see when you click on it< /details >

basically just do that without the spaces between the <> and the words inside.

you can copy that same code into the “this is what you see when you click on it” section for another drop down inside. You can place more than one side by side in there to make multiple drop downs inside one drop down.

Oh and make absolutely sure you put a “return” or just push enter, between a quote and other codes and words after the end of a quote or the end of a code too.