Bastion is being forgotten

Ahhh Right, have not gotten to use her much yet. the knock back on the other end feels like a stun. Thanks for the correction.

Alright we have started making the thread. Should be done later if I don’t get distracted by the uprising even :upside_down_face:

Would you guys mind If I used part of the OP here to describe the Bastion Issues?

Go team bastion, best of luck making it :o

2 Likes

If you quote the sections you want from the OP and copy paste that into your other thread it will permanently link them.

1 Like

I decided to use the Camps that I mentioned earlier as a way to catagorize the reworks/buffs that we have thought of. I noticed though for Camp 1 (Revert Sentry) I couldn’t find it posted where it is listed in a good format with consistency.

So I gotta ask. Do we want a full revert of sentry? Or do we want to keep transformation time and healing while taking damage? Ivve seen what Terran posted in the rework but does that cover this too?

Use this thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759286904#1

It’s on the old forums but it has 272 likes and 40 dislikes in favor of reverting sentry.

1 Like

Thanks Terran! I appreciate the help!

1 Like

The healing while moving and stuff is not part of sentry so that would stay.

As for the rest of sentry, I would even go so far as to say a full revert. If it’s harder to set up but he’s way more dangerous then that’s what Bastion is supposed to be.

1 Like

The forums are a very scary place right now :grimacing: I think ill stay here and be safe.

3 Likes

What is particularly scary about the forums atm though? There are a ton of Bastion threads being made very quickly, I’d say that should be good.

Mainly the D. va mains rioting and people complaining in general about the event like skin voices.

On top of other things mentioned in this thread, I think it’s a good idea to consider having Bastion be immune to self-inflicted cannon shot damage. Correct me if I’m wrong but I can’t think of another hero that has to deal with self-inflicted ult damage.

Plus, getting onto high ground and sneaky places would be a lot easier without having to worry about your own explosive damage.

1 Like

He is not forgotten, he gets too much hate and people fear him because they don’t understand him, like he can’t even talk he only beeps XD

Junkrat doesn’t take damage from his tire.

1 Like

Tracer takes full damage from her own Pulse Bomb, which will always instantly kill her.

However, she throws it, it doesn’t explode immediately, and she has two escape tools for easily escaping the blast.

I like the new Diva Nerf, it allows bastion mains to get a second chance to live with the correct conditions.

2 Likes

Actually it’s 4 ways because she has 3 blinks.

I think it’s kind of like DF’s slam and uppercut.

I hope so. His armor will no longer effect her missiles because it cannot reduce anything to below 5 damage per hit.

I believe that I just finished making the UltraThread, as I’ve dubbed it. Gonna post it soon once I look over a few other things to make sure it looks right.

Woah I don’t think this looks right in the preview… I feel like I did something wrong :sweat_smile: