Bastion is being forgotten

Isn’t he supposed to win that sort of matchup? If they came upon him while he’s in sentry, that’s where he’s supposed to do the best. You’re not supposed to fight an entrenched Bastion in a 1v1, a 2v1 is more likely but with the heroes mentioned, they should lose just because of how those heroes operate.

2 Likes

Not to rain on your parade or anything but McCree.

Exactly, Its just imagine if people said that though. That’s what we could say to them. He is supposed to win a matchup like that.

1 Like

What’s annoying is people don’t seem to get that a defense hero should win a fight if they are defending what they should. Walk through a tiny little choke? That’s Junkrat. Let your barrier tank walk in too far ahead? Mei. Walk into a Bastion in sentry? You’re supposed to be hard pressed to get away, not to fight that.

3 Likes

wait wait

So you are telling me That Mccree needs Protection while Ulting?

But i thought i could just Flank… ;-;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL3jYQQqT-Y

A Better outcome than most Bastion ults, With No Protection at all…
If i do say so myself…

Not to rain on your parade or anything…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhaKlaZ5Tc

Its unfortunate I’ve made final adjustments to the video (3 times), this is all I’m going to edit because its all I can do lol

Ive just basically made the resource meter more nicer? and added music to the no sound parts.
It’s still cluttered at the shield part but maybe its a bit easier to understand.

2 Likes

THIS.

Next time anyone asks me about what Bastion needs, This is what i shall direct them to.

(If i am allowed, Of Course.)

Thank you, You Beautiful Person.

3 Likes

:grin::blush::smiley:
Of course

1 Like

I will make sure to credit you as the creator, of course…

I also wish i had more likes… :pensive:

3 Likes

Bastion… Who’s that…???

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

Its a shameful truth

2 Likes

Looks like We’ve got another one… :crying_cat_face:

poor soul, Completely forgot…

Perhaps, We could inform you.
With our Information.

1 Like

Talked to Kolor about it and she says with shields like Orisa, Rein, and Briggite, Symm, etc, no one would be able to break from it. I can see wheres she is coming from though but she actually just suggested more damage. Which I can agree with too. But it comes to mind, if that team comp would be annoying to fight why doesn’t everyone do it, as the current game is? The shield is only 300 hp and its only up for 3 seconds. All thought if the shield would be used to block something like Roadhog hook, she suggested that wouldn’t be that good because something like should counter him. That’s true but it could include some counter play just like how Roadhog can try to bait Genji using his deflect, It would be the same concept as that. I guess the shield rework idea can be maybe scrapped but at bastions current state he definitely needs something. I still want a new ability :rage:

New ability or not, Bastion needs direct buffs.

We are just trying to line out What They should be.

I personally am still voting for the Headshot/Bullet spread, Buff… But we should keep Any designs on the table… Who knows when something could be needed in the future.

1 Like

Exactly, this little (huge) robot needs some love to succeed in the world and not be destroyed by everything…

Yeah something around old sentry would do wonders. The headshots and small spread reduction maybe 10% would help.

But remember, who knows what the someone else might be :eyes:

1 Like

Really Dumb question here, but Under Jeffs original post, there are links… One of which leads to This post. Could someone Explain to my why they are there, if not For a reason?

(I don’t know much about how this Forum Works, So i don’t wanna assume Anything…)

At first i thought it was the posts that had Quoted him, but then i realized that That didn’t make much sense…

The point is, Why does it link to this thread, One other Bastion thread, And the mercy thread? And does it have Any meaning at all, or am i being a Stupid.

:joy_cat:
These such things confuse me…

Trust me, this could just be me being Dumb…

Yeah it links to this thread and others because we mentioned the post here

1 Like

It basically permanently ties threads together when you mention it in another thread.

1 Like

Strange… O-o i guess i just never noticed it…

And of course, i Doubted that first thought… because… are those the Only Places that have quoted that statement from jeff? Lol

Thank you both for informing me of how this works.
(I still think it’s Bastion tho)

And i’m thanking you this way, Simply because Jeff took my likes.

1 Like

It was this quote by me that linked them.

1 Like