Bastion is being forgotten

So nothing new here.

1 Like

Sorry for any confusion, I was listing things that a Sentry revert would have to come with…

Such as, a much needed Response… ;-;

1 Like

Am i even going to be playing this game, by the time this thread reaches 4000 replies?

When will this be addressed? 5000 replies?

-.-

1 Like

So… Can we give Bastion a different icon in the kill feed for getting a kill in Sentry?

Would that at least be a nice QOL Change?

Would it Effect anything at all?

IDK if it’s needed or if it would do anything.

As QoL I’d still like his tank gun and welder golden. Genji has his sidearm and dragonblade golden so it’s not that far off to ask for Bastion.

3 Likes

And then there’s the spread. Played a game a couple of days ago where I surprised the entire enemy team on the Lunar map on a stairwell by setting up in turret behind them. I fired straight into the mass in front of me… and killed no-one as the bullets sprayed randomly around. I was only about 10m-15m away. A freak Mercy headshot then killed me.

Even when I aim having snuck up on people unawares I cannot headshot, or even hit reliably, whilst they can just spin around and hit me with a random headshot.

Makes you wonder what the point is to outflank an entire team as Bastion, trap them in a crossfire, and then get rewarded with zilch.

3 Likes

Blizzard fix Bastion I can’t even get out of the spawn room doesn’t matter what I do I just die again and again no hero should be this bad.

2 Likes

this stun meta is killing me I can’t do anything

1 Like

Umm, you’re in sentry right? They can’t headshot you from the front.

1 Like

So, Another day of complete silence…

This must be the most unprofessional thing i’ve ever seen… -.-

5 Likes

I got a notification that you quoted me in the OP PharahHǝntoi? Did you just edit the post and it told me again or something?

yeah. Changed the title to 320+ likes.

Unless you are watching this thread, idk why it would renotify you.

1 Like

Jeff save us! We need that sweet, sweet

Tank

On

E

These forums are lucky that you can’t post images from your phone gallery, or else I’d be spamming that “E” meme Chibi posted awhile back literally everywhere

2 Likes

It’s pretty easy if you are pointing to one extreme and they are at the other extreme… I’m at the bottom of the stairs and they are at the top. They can shoot down and Mercy flies.

I just got killed by a DVA minus mech during my ult despite jumping down in the tank mode right behind an entire team! It needs fixing. Why is a DVA minus armour running at someone with an ult and shooting at them? This should never happen.

1 Like

It’s kinda depressing how this has hit 3.8k comments and there’s still nothing from Blizzard.
Us “troll picks” need to stick together if we are to be noticed it seems.

3 Likes

E

everyday is the same thing, theres not much to do now and theres not a lot to talk about either.

1 Like

Do some one play hearthstone? If yes then I have a good quote for you:

How long can this go on?
How long can this go on?
┗(`Д゚┗(`゚Д゚´)┛゚Д´)┛

2 Likes

tankmode can’t be headshot either.

1 Like

I didn’t say tankmode was a headshot.