🐟 Bastion Change Suggestions? (Doomfish Edition)

Bastion needs a rework.

Allow him to access Sentry, Turret and Tank form by default. Remove self heal.
Tank form does less damage but has a good bit bit of knock back. Also no self damage.

Turret form stays as is.

Sentry form also stays as is.

Ultimate
Bastion boots factory image can be used in any form to make that form much stronger. Once ultimate is used he loses the ability to change form.

I removed the self heal b/c he got another mobile form. He is not stuck in one spot being a turret anymore.

I think IT needs a rework for his turret form.

Maybe give Bastion E ability like half tank from his ultimate to move around faster than his normal speed.

Cooldown will be the same as Widowmaker grappling hook and duration of 6 seconds.

Just to add onto that, no 360 degree movements in turret mode.

If you mean og bastion.

I don’t know the Numbers but i am a Bastion main i play the Hero a lot, i think all he needs is to transform in Recon mode faster so he can Escape certain situations more often and his Self heal need to start instantly what i mean is it shouldn’t have a delay,
Also Self Heal should have some Damage Resistance while in Recon mode and the spread in sentry mode should start off small instead of gradually getting small. Maybe if he had all these he might be to strong, these are just some ideas.