Banned from S10 COMP because of crash/dc

computer crashes during comp play, I get suspended from comp, okay…no big deal. Then I crash again because of the new update from battle.net not updating overwatch 2 correctly for some reason, so I am suspended 2hours. Next, my internet goes down during competitive so I am suspended for 7hours! I finally fixed the battle.net update and other crash issues with my ram stick, but before that, it would usually refresh the suspension timer of 15min, 2hours, 7hours. Next game I go in, and queue up for comp and join a game, I pick my hero and all I see is a BLACK SCREEN. I press esc to see if it brings the menu up, it doesnt. Literally frozen in a match, because I can hear the music and other players getting ready. So I alt-tab close the game and reload as fast as possible but WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! I AM BANNED FROM SEASON 10 COMP FOR THIS. THIS IS TERRIBLE AND I CANT STAND HOW I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS.
WHY CANT YOU GUYS DIFFERENTIATE CRASHES AND ACTUALY LEAVERS??!
I HAVE BEEN SENDING MY BUG REPORTS AFTER EACH CRASH AND DOESNT DO JACK S*** BECAUSE IVE BEEN BANNED FROM S10 COMP for majority of it was crash to desktop.

IVE EVEN BEEN SUSPENDED WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN THE MATCH BECAUSE YOUR SERVER CRASHED IN MIDDLE OF A GAME.

FIX THIS AND FIX MY BAN.

This is self inflicted. You kept going in knowing you have an issue instead of playing QP to make sure you had fixed the issue.

You should have switched to QP and played a few hours there to make sure you weren’t setting yourself up for a season ban. It’s common sense.

And why the all caps?

1 Like

Because there is no technology to differentiate between pulling a power cord and a disconnect along a connection route. The only way to tell the difference is to be physically present where the modem and PC are located, or have a video feed monitoring it. That’s obviously not practical at this scale.

I’m a volunteer, I don’t work at Blizzard or develop games for them.