Banned From Competetive For Disconnecting

I was playing competitive with my friends since I’ve just gotten unsuspended. Because my brother was playing and left on purpose. So we’re in TOA and I get killed by Genji. When I respawn I’m leaving the spawn room and everyone is walking in place then I glitch out. I do have proof on my twitter account which is @Royalironikz. I posted a video there showing what happened.

Hello there SuperNinja, I have reviewed your video and this is a pure disconnection albeit a very short one. Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

As it stands, you are banned from season 11 in Competitive Overwatch. Please note this unfortunately does include loss of all end-of-season rewards (spray, player icon, bonus competitive points). Furthermore, you now one step closer to getting a permanent ban from Competitive Play. A permanent ban is issued when an account has three season bans on record. Blizzard cannot appeal any competitive bans.

If in the event you are disconnecting frequently, troubleshooting can be provided to help resolve such disconnections. However since it sounds like your brother is responsible for the majority of your leaver violations. I recommend securing your PlayStation’s local account so that only you can access it.

Well, thanks for the response. Atleast it wasn’t like a really bad bug and that’s how the game actually works. Have a good day