Banned for 15 mins on the 23rd, Now banned for season 10

You still haven’t addressed the entire community of people like me and my friend who are banned from competitive for the entirety of season 10 for absolutely no reason. How has it taken you three days, you’ve lost a whole lot of players as I’ve seen hundreds of reports of the same bug online. JUST UN BAN US? The delay in response and fix is atrocious.

3 Likes

Yeah same here? I feel like they banned peoples accounts entirely and have only just fixed that.

I don’t think they have addressed the competitive ban for the entirety of season 10.

I haven’t left a single game for years let alone in season 10 me and my team got banned for 15 mins when the mirror watch game mode actually game out. We had to restart our games about 30-60mins prior to that for the actual update. And played games fine after the 15 min ban when it applied, then next day comp ban for the entire season. What on earth is going on?

so what are you going to do about it? it’s not hard just unban me already. THREE DAYS I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY YOUR GAME. and you aren’t even addressing it properly.

We are all in the same boat. We can’t do anything but wait and hope.

Yet another 24 hours go by and no update still just the same post. I guess they messed something up pretty badly if it’s taking this long to figure out. Hope it’s not causing them too much of a headache.

Shame it has gotten to the weekend and the devs won’t really be working on it right now. Also a shame we can’t play on the weekend.

If you’re addressing me, I don’t work for Blizzard, so I would have no dealings with your ban.

Still no change on my account. Are you going to fix this?

Atleast an update on that. Why can’t you simply communicate with the community about such a serious problem so that they don’t feel left alone?

The troubleshooting forums are a player-help-player area, so you’d want to check General Discussion blue posts or Twitter for blanket statements about company policies.

I’m back! This week’s update fixed it.