BanAna skin for ana

Can you make a banana costume style skin for Ana and call it BanAna? I’m sure all the Ana mains could appreciate this. Received an email from blizzard telling me to post the idea here, if it gets enough attention then maybe who knows. But we can dream together!

45 Likes

Hehe, I’d make an image of that if I had the trust level.

7 Likes

I endorse this rampant punnery.

5 Likes

if Bee.Va shows us anything its that all puns must become skins.

3 Likes

33 Likes

In the second one she just needs some maracas and the Peanut-Butter-Jelly-Time dance emote.

6 Likes

….Winston gives this post a thumbs down.

5 Likes

I love this artwork, it’s beautiful <3 also who ever suggested the pb and Jelly emote dance is a genius!

1 Like

These have so much a’peel.

6 Likes

Yes, pun skins, very good, I approve.

3 Likes

Moira as french fries too because she’s a stick

3 Likes

Carrot.

4 Likes

:pleading_face: hey now, that’s not nice

3 Likes

Welllllll, she is a carrot-top, and it would explain why she is so mean to rabbits.
Maaaaybe?

3 Likes

They should make her have a Banana Froyo/Smoothie type of outfit similar to Mei’s outfit. Not with a skirt and such, but just in a “hey it’s a Froyo/Smoothie Employee or Mascot” type of way. So I’d expect to see chunky-nana jewelry or chains made up of bananas. With hues of yellow, green, and maybe brown as an accent color/for shoes/weaponry.

As one would imagine, the golden gun would look aesthetically divine for BanAna.

1 Like

There’s an Ana in my BanAna

1 Like

My little bro makes this joke all the time. It’s not funny anymore.

Your little brother seems like he’s a man of culture. You though idk, kinda bummin out the vibe man.

Well, picture urself hearing a joke, the very same one, practically constantly, for 3 years straight. I think by then u might understand my shoes better. There is no man of culture in repetition.

No, I do not want a banana

1 Like