Ban XIM, BAN XIM, right NOW

Woah there! No witch hunting on the forums, OP!

XIM might be a totally innocent player!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

what?

umm, no. What is wrong with you lol

you said that xim has been around a long time and they havent come up with a solution…i was saying that maybe…recently…as in late last year, perhaps that is changing…thats all

I can see you’re just some cheater with zero knowledge lol. Siege, COD, Fortnite and soon Overwatch punish mouse and keyboard to name a few.

I already called this a plague, please Blizzard, try to cure it :skull:

I remember when crossplay was brought up. Roughly 90% of did NOT like the idea. However blizzard didn’t listen and still proceeded but at the least you could turn off crossplay. Then they took the ability to turn off crossplay away.

1 Like

While i am all for banning xim what they should do is just allow native mkb on console. There is no reason, not to have the option by now. Kill all aim assist, and have full blown crossplay.

If they did this no one would have any issues. But here we are.

tell me youve never played console without telling me youve never played console

all players shouldnt be punished for losers who literally spend 100$+ for cheats on CONSOLE OW…

I have, but OK.

Either get rid of crossplay if you want to keep aim assist, or allow mouse and keyboard directly and kill aim assist.

Why should console cheaters… I mean players… get to ruin games for PC players in their lobbies?

Cod doesn’t punish mouse and keyboard on console what are you talking about?

They even have a setting in the menu for it, and can detect when you plugged a. Mouse and keyboard in, will let you set up the input in settings, And even lock your input once you’re in a match (meaning no switching inputs once game has started)

Warzone does same thing

Fortnite has FULL mouse and keyboard support on console.

Please stop talking out of your butt please

the only way you could use aim assist against pc players would be if a pc player grouped with a console player in qp. only incredibly rarely do i run into a ximmer on pc in qp… so disabling crossplay wouldnt fix anything, itd just make it worse for people who have friends on other platforms

the ultimate problem is that ximming is undetectable. mouse on console ow only works bc the xim tricks your console into thinking its a controller… so allowing mouse, but disabling aim assist, would just cripple controller players and essentially make the console meta just mouse, which would be, incredibly strange and counterintuitive to playing the console version of the game

They always have pocket, they want to maximize cheating effectivnes, insane

3 Likes

I played against some loser with his e-girl mercy gf pocketing him in QP tonight and proceeds to claim he’s on “roller” when he is hitting shots that are incredibly difficult to do on controller while maintaining 100% accuracy with Ashes hip fire.

I have, and continue to play on console. In fact ive played a number of shooters where aim assist was looked down on (admittedly it was much stronger than ows) and the competitive community choose to play in pvt lobbies without it.

Some people choose to play on pc with controller despite no assist and a few are really good.

This would not “punish” players. It would just allow the option of peripheral choice. An option that should be available anyways. There is no valid reason console should be controller only other then some weird “its the way its always been”.

Signed a console peasant who doesnt like xim players, and would love to start the growing pains of learning mkb.

XIM will be banned. It’s confirmed

Official source URL?

I come bearing good news:

They will.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I am going to lock this topic since the starting post is now outdated. I encourage you to discuss the recent news from our blog post in the comment thread here…

6 Likes