Ban Aimbot Please

Hey guys,

Any chance we can get this aimbotter banned?

He has 91% win rate on widowmaker and nothing else…He has had a game with 100% hit rate. He was actually on my team during this match. I just don’t want to gain SR by cheaters.

Just watch from 30 seconds into the vid to 1 minute 30 seconds and you will have seen everything you need to know. No need to go further.

Much Appreciated.

732X48

2 Likes

I’ll have a looksie and report replay. I dunno if that helps at all, but I guess it’s something :slight_smile:

1 Like

The account might be banned already as none i can find with this name has the same level.

This actually means nothing though, if you only take 1 shot as widow, hit it and then swap then you’ll end the game with 100% hit rate, even I got a 100% hit rate as my best on widow and I can assure you I have never cheated. Plus about every T500 widow with an open profile has had at least 1 of those as well.

4 Likes

Nope, he’s still there…I didn’t get the message indicating any action was taken and I also see that he ended the season with 94% win rate. To make things more interesting and try to sell to me that he wasn’t aimbotting he posted a link to crazykid’s twitch even thought I am 100% sure it isn’t him.

Dude sounded nothing like him.

PS the number after his nickname is #31734

nothing comes up when adding that number unless 스물여섯번째밤 has an error in it, I do gotta say that its still a strange case as this dude only hits bodyshots for like 90% of the time, barely any headshots at all

1 Like