Ball buff just a increase in his overall damage

i feel like ball should either get a little rework or get a buff because you either just get deleted or someone switches to sombra but also ball can’t kill anyone on his own anymore his guns are like pea shooters and the slam just gets outhealed but idk this is just my opinion but i feel like he desperately needs a buff

He’s needed a rework for a while. For being one of the most mobile tanks in the game, he’s too slow, too predictable, and the techniques to over come some of those limitations are hard to pull off, Double boop, wall jumping, momentum transfer from 1 direction to another, ect. If you know all the spots on the map and know how to access them, it’s like playing an entirely different character.

His primary is just for finishing targets off. He was designed as a disruption tank in a 6v6 setting, but hasn’t really found his place as a solo tank because the way he works, he’s not really a tank. They just really need to incentivize his playstyle to play closer to the team. I thought JQ’s aoe shield would’ve been good for him before JQ was released, so not sure what they can do to make it fit in 5v5, but I’m sure there are a billion potential solutions.