Bad ping.(is it because of anniversary?)

Its the 2019 anniversary today, and I have been getting bad ping and connection the hole day. i have had the game for two weeks now, and there hasnt been a problem yet. so i am wondering if the servers are having trouble because of the anniversary, or if my internet is having a bad day? Thank you.

3 Likes

I had a high ping today and at least one person in my group said they did too.

1 Like

It’s either their network is overloaded or the servers running the arcade modes have a bug that needs fixing. People myself included have been complaining about the lag. I noticed lots of people “leaving” AKA lagging out of games. I had the same problem I’d be playing then the lag would come and go but become more frequent and more laggy until I get disconnected and thrown back into queue.

Yeah same here. every time I go an arcade mode it plays fine until like a couple minutes in then it boots me

My problem is worse. I can’t even get into games. I get stuck at the loading screen and can’t enter them. I can’t even enter the practice range. (I can read the chat and people ask why am i AFK, so it’s like i am in the match, but i can’t play it.)

I got 40 latency for one match and as soon as i joined the next one, it shot up to 1000 and well guess what, our team lost, the same thing happened yesterday a couple hours after the update. I have no idea what to do, switching servers didnt help either.

I’ve also run into this issue. My internet is not the best, and my latency normally sits at around 70, but with no problems. Since the anniversary event, It consistently jumps up high enough to disconnect me from the game, once even reaching 2200 latency. It’s gotten to the point where I can’t play any game modes without fear of disconnecting. It even affected me in the training range, with 200 latency, and this only started happening with the event update. Hoping that it’ll go back to normal when the event ends.