I’d like to see being backfill optional. For the most part I don’t want a part of it. Fairly lopsided games happen all the time with this obviously perfected pairing system. I get thrown into these games as “backfill” and it’s usually because someone ragequit. Is it fair to me that I get thrown into a game where one team is farming us at the spawn? I really don’t want any part of it. Is every game like that? No. But the majority are. A vast majority of them. Let us choose if we want to be subjected to that area of failure with the match system. Also, for me and I’ll bet many others. Being on the bad team, I’d rather the game end quicker so I can just get on to my next decent game. Filling games like that just prolongs the frustration. It doesn’t balance the team.
1 Like
It would be really nice to have a more positive user experience!