Avoid as Teammate, Increased to 3

This thread is from seven months ago, perhaps it would be better if you made a new thread instead of necroing this one.

More like you can avoid everyone except the definitly good player from your last game.
Then that is abusing

The MMR has millions of pieces of data and it learns. That is why the win rate of your hero approaches 50% over time.

Has your win % increased as a result of 3 avoids?

Be honest with yourself, I don’t need a response just think about it.

They could make it 3 avoids if you’re in the top 500, which applies to over 99.9% of players…

Its not what 1 person feels matter. If the devs decided more than 3 can possibly increase winrate then the data must say so. We dont know that without the datas

But if they can make it more complex, devs can give you 1000 avoids, but only block the first 3 of people online.
Only drawback is you dont know who is avoided

It’s something.meme

I find it ussles as wel.
Just wait 1 min before queing 4 head

Avoid as team mates can be used as a tactical measure/advantage but it’s not the primary use. It is used to avoid toxic people or throwers/trolls. Your win rate could be the same but your game experience is SO MUCH better without seeing those dudes again.

3 is a very low number for mid ranks, it should be close to 10.

Jesus christ, necro much.

Agree 100%, 3 has definitely improved my gameplay experience. 11 would improve it further.